Lockout Tagout Steel Lock Box
- Red powder-coated 18-gauge steel body - no plastic
- Includes key drop slot and lockable hasp
- Accommodates up to 12 safety padlocks
- Provides ample interior LOTO device storage
- Corrosion-resistant and impact-resistant
- Measures 9” long x 6” tall x 3 ½” wide
More Details About Lockout Tagout Box
- Part Number: TSLKBX; similar industry part numbers: 262-65699, 65699, 498A
- An American-owned company
- 100% OSHA compliant
- 1 lockout tagout lock box with handle and hinged cover
- Suitable for most lockout applications
- Spot-welded for durability
- No sharp corners and edges
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Padlocks not included
Electrical lockouts, breaker lockouts, switch lockouts, and valve lockouts can all be done with the utmost security and safety with the help of this lockout tagout lock box. It provides storage for employees’ keys to help prevent accidental or unintended re-energizing. Employees can also store extra lockout tagout devices in the box, such as padlocks, hasps, tags, and more.
It has 12 lock points and can accommodate up to 12 separate personal safety padlocks. If even one padlock remains locked, the box cannot be opened and the keys inside will remain inaccessible.
Additionally, the box is made of premium industrial-grade steel that’s resistant to impact and corrosion. It has no plastic parts and it also has no sharp edges or corners that can cause injuries. Because the box itself has been spot-welded together, it can resist wear and tear for a very long time to come.
This lockout tagout lockbox is specially designed to be compliant with OSHA standard 1910.147. TRADESAFE ensures that all our devices are made of durable materials and are designed to keep workers safe from various workplace hazards related to the release of hazardous energy.
OSHA-Compliant Group Lockout Box
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.