Power Cord Plug Lockout Device - 1 Pack
- Locks out standard 3-pin plug connections or IEC plugs
- Nonconductive engineering polycarbonate power plug lock
- Compact design for convenient storage and transport
- Secure using 1 safety padlock with 1/4" shackle diameter
More Details About Power Plug Lock Device
Experience unmatched electrical safety with TRADESAFE Power Cord Plug Lockout. Whether you're in a bustling office or a high-demand industrial setting, this plug lock is your first line of defense against unexpected power restarts or unauthorized device usage. Designed for both standard IEC plugs and electrical equipment with a detachable cord, this device makes sure equipment stays off when needed. This reliable LOTO device is engineered to ensure effective power management for industrial and commercial use.
- Part Number: TS1PK; similar industry part number: 148081, S2005
- (1) Yellow power plug lock made of nonconductive engineering polycarbonate plastic, providing impressive resistance against tampering and impact
- Compatible with IEC plugs or electrical equipment with detachable power inputs; prevents powering of computers, office equipment, and power supplies
- Locks out standard 3-pin plug connections or IEC C14 connector
- No-fuss installation means you get security without complications – no other tools required
- Complete lock out solution using 1 LOTO lock with 1/4" shackle diameter
- Head Dimensions: 1” x 1/2" x 5/8"
- Total Length: 3-1/4"
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Ultra Durable Extension Cord Lock Out
Experience the might of industrial-grade materials with TRADESAFE Power Cord Plug Lockout made of engineering polycarbonate. This plug lockout promises not only non-electrical conductivity but also longevity in challenging environments. Safety and durability have never been this expertly combined.
Streamlined & Efficient Power Cord Lockout
At TRADESAFE, we value your time as much as your safety. This electrical plug lockout is designed for quick, hassle-free installation without requiring additional tools. To install, plug the LOTO device into the IEC plug or adapter, adjust the thumbscrew by hand for a tight fit, and secure using 1 safety padlock with 1/4" shackle diameter. Combining high-strength engineering and ultra-lightweight design, this plug lockout provides an efficient electrical lockout solution.
Power Plug Lock Designed for Safety
These plug locks serve as clear lockout signals with their vivid yellow hue, instantly indicating that certain electrical equipment must not be powered or that a detachable power cord should not be reconnected to the equipment. Combining high-strength engineering and ultra-lightweight design, this plug lockout provides convenient storage and transport and an efficient electrical lockout solution.
OSHA-Compliant Power Cord Plug Lockout
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.