Butterfly Valve Lockout - 3 11/32” Valve Head Diameter
- Rugged polypropylene valve lock
- Secures 3 11/32” head diameter; 14-3/4" long 1-1/2" wide, 1” thick handle
- Locks out stainless, PVC, and tri-clamp butterfly valves
- Accommodates up to 3 LOTO locks
More Details About Butterfly Valve Lockout Device
TRADESAFE Butterfly Valve Lock efficiently prevents unauthorized or accidental operation of butterfly valves. Its two-piece design allows for convenient and firm installation. The device body effectively covers the butterfly valve head, while the adjustable outer sleeve blocks the release trigger. Engineered with impact-resistant polypropylene, this butterfly valve lockout ensures durability even in the most challenging industrial conditions.
- Part Number: TSBVLV; similar industry part numbers: 49303, S3920
- (1) Red butterfly valve lockout; secures valves with 3 11/32” head diameter, up to 14-3/4" long, 1-1/2" wide, 1” thick handle
- Secures stainless, PVC, and tri-clamp butterfly valves and other appropriately-sized gas and water-regulating valves
- Two-piece design for convenient and firm installation
- Accommodates up to 3 lockout tagout locks with 5/16" shackle diameter
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Rigid and Durable Butterfly Valve Lock
TRADESAFE Butterfly Valve Lockout is meticulously designed with top-of-the-line materials and manufacturing procedures. This butterfly valve lockout device is crafted with industrial-strength polypropylene; renowned for its superior resistance against impacts and tampering, making this lockout tagout device capable of withstanding heavy usage and ensuring long-lasting performance.
Strategically Designed Butterfly Valve Lock Out Tag Out
This valve lockout is designed as a two-piece device: the body covers the butterfly valve head, while the adjustable outer sleeve blocks the release trigger. Installation can be done in seconds without the need for additional tools. Position the main part over the top of the lever and then slide the outer sleeve into the handle to block the release trigger. Once the LOTO device is in place, install at least one lockout tagout lock. Each butterfly valve lockout also features a 'Danger - Locked Out, Do Not Remove' label on the top body to alert employees in the area.
Group LOTO with Butterfly Valve Lockout Device
Equipped with three lockout points, this valve lockout enables both individual and group lockout tagout procedures. This enables up to three authorized workers to securely attach their personal safety padlocks to the valve lock, effectively keeping the butterfly valve handle in the off position during service or maintenance tasks. With this high level of security, the valve lockout device ensures optimal safety measures for various work scenarios.
OSHA-Compliant Butterfly Valve LOTO Devices
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.