Circuit Breaker Lockout – Breaker Blocker Kit – 480/600 Volt
- Locks out large & irregularly-shaped breakers
- Ultra-durable engineering ABS material
- Includes adhesive tape for permanent installation
- Secure with 2 LOTO locks
More Details on Breaker Blocker
Ensure workforce safety by providing proper lockout tagout tools like this TRADESAFE breaker blocker kit that can accommodate various circuit breakers across industrial workplaces. It is composed of breaker lockout components that can secure switches that are irregularly shaped or too large for standard clamp-on breaker locks. Engineered with superior-quality materials, this breaker lockout device can withstand heavy industrial applications.
- Part Number: TSBBK; similar industry part number: 90891
- (1) Set of breaker blocker kit: 2 blocker bars
- (1) Green blocking rod that keeps the switch in the on position; 7-5/8" x 5/16” x 1/4”
- (1) Red blocking rod keeps the switch in the off position; 7-5/8" x 5/16” x 1/4”
- (2) Yellow mounting rails with self-adhesive film; 4” x 13/16” x 1-1/16”
- (1) Yellow blocking bar holder
- Padlock Holes: 5/16”
- Easily locks out special or unique shape circuit breaker switch; no tools needed for installation
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Efficiently Designed Breaker Box Lockout
This circuit breaker lockout is designed to make breaker lock out procedures quick and efficient. The two mounting rails can be permanently installed on the breaker with the use of its adhesive. Make sure that the surface is clean before installing the rails. With the rails already in place, there’s no need to set up all the circuit breaker lock components each time a lockout is necessary.
Versatile LOTO Breaker Locks
Circuit breakers come in different shapes and sizes, and so does each breaker lockout device. This LOTO device is made to accommodate breaker switches that may be difficult to lock out using clamp-on breaker locks. Simply thread the green or red rod through the two rails to lock the switch in either the on or off position. Once the rod is in place, secure it with a lockout tagout lock.
Wear-Resistant Electrical Panel Breaker Lock
Because this breaker blocker is permanently installed, it’s bound to be used quite often. Even so, this device is made of industrial-strength materials and is built to last even in the most hostile industrial conditions. Thus, this breaker box lockout can retain its effectiveness and durability even after countless uses.
OSHA-Compliant Circuit Breaker Blocker Kit
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
Each TRADESAFE product meets all of the following requirements for lockout tagout devices, pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.