Adjustable Gate Valve Lockout - 1” to 6-1/2” Handle Diameter
- Impact-resistant two-piece polypropylene valve lockout
- Removable center knockout for OS&Y or rising stem valves
- Endures temperatures from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Secure with up to 3 LOTO locks
More Details: Adjustable Gate Valve Lockout Device
Precision-engineered and well-designed, TRADESAFE gate valve cover lockout effectively isolates hazards and can easily fit over a large variety of round gate valves. It ensures to withstand industrial environments and is dependable during lockout tagout operations.
- Part Number: TSAGTV; similar industry part number: 64057
- (1) Red adjustable gate valve lockout device; locks out 1” to 6-1/2” diameter valve handles
- Works with gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and other industrial valves
- Enables group LOTO of up to 3 safety padlocks with 3/8" shackle diameter
- Engraved “Danger - Valve Locked Out” on the top piece and “Instructions for Use” on the bottom piece
- Adjustable body from 5-3/16” to 6-1/2”
- Minimum Valve Stem Hole: 3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Maximum Valve Stem Hole: 2-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Body Thickness: 1-5/8”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Gate Valve LOTO
TRADESAFE adjustable gate valve lockout is engineered with only the highest standards of quality materials and procedures. Built with rugged polypropylene that is extremely resistant to chemicals, corrosion, and impact, this valve lockout can endure even in the most hostile industrial conditions. This adjustable gate valve cover lockout is also made to be reliable in environments with temperatures ranging from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Exceptionally Versatile Gate Valve Lock
TRADESAFE gate valve lockout devices are designed to securely lock out different types of valves, including gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and more. This adjustable gate valve lockout also features a central knockout that can be removed with a pincer to fit perfectly over OS&Y or rising stem gate valves.
Premium Valve Lockout
Our adjustable gate valve lock assures the security needed to prevent unauthorized and accidental opening of gate valves during service or maintenance. It can be secured with up to 3 LOTO padlocks, enabling both individual and group lockout tagout procedures.
OSHA-Compliant Gate Valve Lockouts
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.