Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout Device - Tie Bar Lockout (TBLO) - 3 Pack
- Impact-resistant nylon circuit breaker lockout
- Tie bar lockout; secure up to 17/32" breaker tie bar width
- Thumbscrew design for fast & firm deployment
- Locks out single- and multi-pole breakers
- Secure with 1 LOTO lock
More Details on Breaker Lockout Tagout
TRADESAFE Circuit Breaker Lockout Device with Tie Bar Lockout (TBLO) design helps prevent unauthorized access to miniature circuit breaker switches during maintenance or service. Designed and manufactured for industrial applications, this miniature circuit breaker lockout is ultra-durable and convenient to use. With a push-button mechanism, there’s no need to use extra tools for installation.
- Part Number: TSMCB3; similar industry part number: 90854
- (3) Miniature circuit breaker lockout devices with tie bar lockout design
- Engineered with non-conductive and extremely impact-resistant thermoplastic nylon and stainless steel pin
- Striking red and black colors for easy identification
- Securely locks out most single- and multi-pole miniature circuit breakers (MCBs)
- Weather, chemical, and tamper-resistant; suitable for heavy industrial use
- Dimensions: 1-3/4” body height, 17/32” breaker tie bar width, 1/4” metal clip width
- Padlock hole diameter: 9/32”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Strength Circuit Breaker Lock
TRADESAFE Tie Bar Lockout (TBLO) miniature circuit breaker lockout is built with rugged, superior impact-resistant nylon; enabling this LOTO device to not break easily even with extreme force or tampering. Because of its tough materials, this breaker lockout tagout can endure time and heavy industrial use.
Exceptionally Reliable Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout
Repeated use can wear down any instrument. However, TRADESAFE circuit breaker lockout is designed to look and work like new for a very long time, even with rough and heavy industrial use. This circuit breaker lock device can also withstand both high and low temperatures. Being non-conductive, it can be used to secure circuit breakers in the off position without any worry.
Easy-to-Install Mini Breaker Lockout Tagout
This TBLO circuit breaker lock features a thumbscrew design for a quick and seamless installation. After placing the circuit breaker in the OFF position, put the metal clip under the tie bar and in between the poles. Rotate the thumbwheel clockwise to secure the lockout device to the circuit breaker; apply a lockout padlock for a complete lockout. Installation can be done in seconds without needing any extra tools.
OSHA-Compliant Circuit Breaker Lockout Device
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.