Push Button Lockout - Box Type - Large
- 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" mounting hole
- 3-5/8” x 3-5/8” x 2-1/4” inner dimensions
- Durable polycarbonate body with ABS base
- Seamless installation using adhesive tape (included)
- Secure with up to 2 LOTO locks
More Details About Push Button Cover Lockout
Introducing TRADESAFE Emergency Stop Button Cover, a powerhouse in safeguarding emergency stop buttons, controller buttons, and spiral release switches from unauthorized access. Engineered from premium polycarbonate body with a sturdy ABS plastic base, this push button switch cover stands as an ultra-durable barrier, deterring tampering and resisting daily wear in the most demanding industrial settings.
- Part Number: TSE63
- (1) Large, box type push button lockout cover built tough from industrial-grade transparent polycarbonate body with ABS plastic base, suitable for heavy industrial use
- Includes a double-faced adhesive tape for a resilient grip
- Locks out emergency stop buttons, wall switches, spiral release switches, and more to prevent accidental and unauthorized access
- Mounting Hole Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Inner Dimensions: 3-5/8” x 3-5/8” x 2-1/4”
- Two cord holes that accommodate up to 3/8" cord diameter
- Secure using up to 2 LOTO locks with 5/16” shackle diameter
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Premium Quality Rotary Switch Cover Lockout
Constructed from robust polycarbonate and rugged ABS plastic, this emergency stop push button lockout device boasts exceptional impact resistance. Its lightweight and transparent design allows for easy lockout status identification, without sacrificing resilience against tampering. Therefore, once the cover is secured by at least one lockout tagout lock, it effectively deters unauthorized individuals from accessing the e stop button.
Engineered for Safety Emergency Button Cover
TRADESAFE push button cover lockout seamlessly safeguards the push button's normal mechanism. Even upon installing this lockout device, the push button can effortlessly maintain its functionality. Additionally, the package includes adhesive tape for a swift and seamless installation process. Applying the adhesive tape is simple and efficient, providing a secure attachment for the lockout device without the need for complex tools or procedures.
Emergency Stop Button Cover Designed for Hassle-Free Installation
Effortlessly secure various buttons and switches with our rotary switch cover lockout. The padlock holes on the cover and base are designed to align perfectly, allowing for a straightforward padlock placement. Once the cover is closed, it's set to accommodate up to 2 lockout tagout locks. The unlocking process after repairs or maintenance activities is uncomplicated: simply remove the padlock, and with a single flip of the lid, the button or switch is readily accessible.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Switch Cover
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: An Established USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.