Lockout Tagout Bag - Red Lockout Bag
- Handy lockout pouch to store lockout tagout devices
- Durable and wear-resistant canvas material
- Red color with highly visible “LOCKOUT TAGOUT” print
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" x 5-1/2" x 4-5/16”
More Details About LOTO Storage Bag
Organize your lockout tagout devices in this safety lockout bag. This is a convenient lockout kit storage bag that will save you time looking for the right LOTO device for your specific application. Bring this portable lockout bag anywhere you need it in your workplace.
- Part Number: TSKBAG; similar industry part numbers: 121502, 453XL
- One (1) piece red lockout bag made with high-quality and durable canvas
- Durable zipper that can be opened and closed smoothly
- Designed to have a wide opening to easily retrieve LOTO device and supplies you will put in this lockout tool bag
Highly Visible Lockout Tagout Carrying Case
This LOTO bag comes in bright red color to be easily identifiable and is printed with “LOCKOUT TAGOUT” to convey that it is used for storing lockout tagout devices. This is also to let people know that this pouch contains and should only contain LOTO devices.
Portable and Secured Storage Bag For LOTO Devices
Since people are made aware that TRADESAFE lockout pouch is for LOTO devices only, they will acknowledge that they are not supposed to put non-LOTO devices in this bag. Another safety scenario an organized LOTO can come in handy is when a machine suddenly malfunctions and has to be immediately checked. Maintenance personnel can quickly go to the machine, carrying with them a TRADESAFE lockout bag containing the LOTO devices he or she needs.
Made-to-Last Lockout Tagout Bag
TRADESAFE LOTO bag is made with high-quality, durable, and wear-resistant canvas material for long-term usability. It can accommodate a number of safety padlocks, safety tags, and other LOTO devices depending on the required lockout tagout application. Its zipper is smooth and durable, able to withstand frequent opening and closing.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Kit Bag
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.