Bilingual Emergency Equipment Inspection Log- Inspección de Equipo de Emergencia - Pack of 30
- 5 1/2" x 3", 32-mil PVC vinyl inspection tags
- Spacious surface for legible notation
- Seamless record using markers or wax/grease pencils
- Water, weather, and tear-resistant
- 30 sturdy zip ties included
More Details About Equipment Inspection Tags
TRADESAFE Bilingual Emergency Equipment Inspection Log tags efficiently convey information about prior and current inspection status of emergency equipment in the workplace. With industrial-grade brass grommets, these equipment tags cannot be easily pulled off. Each inspection tag is precision engineered to comply with OSHA Standard 1910.145.
- Part Number: TSET1A; similar industry part number: 86619
- (30) “Emergency Equipment Inspection Log - Inspección de Equipo de Emergencia” inspection tags made with tear-resistant 32-mil thick PVC vinyl; 5/16” brass grommet diameter
- (30) 8” heavy-duty black zip ties included
- Seamlessly notate using permanent markers or grease/wax pencils, not regular pens
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications in industrial environments
- Works as inspection record tag, eyewash inspection tag, equipment tag, and more
- Keep workers informed of prior and current inspection status of eyewash stations and other emergency equipment
- Precision-engineered to meet OSHA 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable partner for safety compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Inspection Record Tags
Precision engineered with chemical, weather, and water-resistant PVC vinyl, our equipment inspection tags work excellently indoors and can withstand even the toughest outdoor industrial conditions. TRADESAFE only uses premium materials to ensure durability and reliability. Each inspection tag is made to be rip-proof and cannot be easily damaged.
Accident Prevention Equipment Tags
Inspection record tags are crucial safety precautions in any industrial environment. These safety tags in English and Spanish keep workers aware of the inspection history and the current status of eyewash stations in the workplace. Perfect for multicultural workplaces. With these tags, safety risks can be effectively communicated to keep employees safe.
Efficient Inspection Tags
TRADESAFE equipment tags feature a more spacious surface compared with other tags to ensure legible recording of critical safety information using permanent markers or wax/grease pencils. Each inspection tag has an industrial-strength brass grommet attached to the tie hole to increase use life by preventing the splitting of the vinyl and resisting abrasion caused by frequent use, vibration, and mechanical movements.
OSHA and ANSI Compliant Emergency Equipment Inspection Log
TRADESAFE equipment inspection tags comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs and Tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards when used as an inspection log for eyewash stations. Each safety tag plays a vital role in recording and communicating critical information about eyewash and shower stations; thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Industrial Safety Partner
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.