Keyed Alike Unlimited Cable Padlocks - 10 Red Locks - 2 Keys Per Lock
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic body
- 3 ⅛” corrosion-resistant stainless steel cable shackle
- Premium brass core cylinder with key-retaining feature
- Secures hard-to-reach equipment
- Matching key ID letter “A” engraved on lock body and key
More Details: Keyed Alike Unlimited Cable Padlock
TRADESAFE safety lock out locks with braided stainless steel cable shackles are specially designed using the best engineering and material standards. This ensures that you get the optimal combination of strength, corrosion resistance, and minimal conductivity.
- Lock Body: 1 ½” x ¾” x 5 ⅛”
- Shackle Diameter: 3/16”
- Shackle Length: 3 ⅛”
- Used for securing equipment situated in hard-to-reach spots
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic body and tamper-proof, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shackle for durability; ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Premium brass cylinder with key-retaining feature to ensure that padlock will not be left unlocked
- Writable label at the back for additional markings
- Each set of 10 padlocks are keyed alike and the same as any other TRADESAFE Keyed Alike Unlimited Red A Padlock with Cable Shackle
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Durable and Reliable Steel Cable Lock
What sets these lockout tagout locks apart from other padlocks? Padlock shackles are commonly rigid and retain their shape regardless of whether the padlock is locked or unlocked. These padlocks, however, have steel cable shackles. The shackles are thus far more flexible while still being secure and durable.
Additionally, the shackles are made of stainless steel with PVC coating, making it rust resistant to last for a long time, even with heavy and rough use.
Engineered for Safety Lockout Locks
TRADESAFE lockout tagout lock comes with a secure and high-quality brass core cylinder that is designed to retain the key when the padlock is unlocked. It will only release the key once the shackle has been locked. Because of this feature, these LOTO locks offer an extra layer of security, by making sure padlocks will not be left unlocked.
This feature helps safety personnel be efficient in locking out several equipment and ensure that safety won’t be compromised.
Impact-Resistant LOTO Lock
The precision-engineered lock body is made of high-quality ABS thermoplastic, making this lock lightweight yet durable, and corrosion-resistant. In accordance with OSHA lockout tagout requirements, each cable lock comes with a writable label that can help identify the employee who applied the lock.
OSHA-Compliant Flexible Steel Cable Padlock
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.