Push Button Lockout – Box Type – Medium
- Medium box-type push button lockout
- Best for controller buttons, wall switches, and change-over switches
- Inner Dimension (Red): 1¾” x 1½” x 1½”
- Transparent glass resin polycarbonate push button cover with an opaque red base
- Permanent installation; can be installed with adhesive
More Details About Box Type Push Button Switch Cover LOTO Devices
TRADESAFE’s push button lockout is a highly durable and effective device that prevents unauthorized access to push buttons. It’s made of high-quality materials and is easy to install and secure. This switch button cover will remain useful for a long time to come.
- One (1) box type emergency power button lockout
- Push button lock for emergency stop buttons and other switches
- Prevents accidental and unauthorized access to an emergency stop button
- Does not affect the button’s normal operation
- Difficult to break and tamper with
- Can be locked out by safety padlocks and hasps
- Install Hole Diameter: ⅞”
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16”
- Plastic Thickness (Red): ⅛”
- Plastic Thickness (Clear): ⅛”
- Padlocks and hasps not included
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
- 100% OSHA compliant when used properly
High Impact-resistant Emergency Stop Button Cover
This push button lockout is made of high-quality resin polycarbonate. It’s as transparent as glass but far less breakable. In fact, polycarbonate has high impact resistance and is very difficult to tamper with. Thus, once the cover is secured by a lockout tagout lock, the emergency stop button will be difficult to access by unauthorized personnel.
Ultra Secured Push Button Protective Cover Lockout
Installing this push button lockout is easy. The base comes with a round hole that can fit the button, ensuring that the button is easily accessible when the cover is unlocked. It also ensures that the device won’t interfere with the button’s normal operation.
The device can be installed with an adhesive and can stay permanently on the panel. There will be no need to remove the emergency stop button protective cover and reinstall it whenever necessary.
Easy-to-Install Medium-sized Push Button Safety Cover LOTO
Securing this push button cover is a quick and easy process. The base and button cover both have padlock holes that align together. Once you close the cover, you’ll be able to apply a lockout tagout lock.
Once repairs or maintenance activities are done, the switch button lockout can be unlocked. To unlock the device, simply remove the padlock. The button will be easily accessible just by flipping the lid open.
OSHA-Compliant Emergency Stop Button Box Cover
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.