Push Button Lockout – Round – Medium
- ⅞” installation hole diameter
- 1⅛” inner height; 1¾” inner body diameter
- Transparent glass resin polycarbonate body
- Secure with 1 padlock with less than ⁵⁄₁₆” shackle diameter
- Permanent installation using a double-faced adhesive tape
More Details About Push Button Switch Cover
TRADESAFE’s push button lockout cover is a highly durable and effective device that prevents unauthorized access to push buttons such as controller buttons, start stop buttons, and emergency stop buttons. It’s made of high-quality glass resin polycarbonate material that resists daily wear and abrasion in tough industrial workplaces. Our switch button cover is easy to permanently install and secure.
- One (1) round push button lockout device
- Push button lock for controller buttons, start stop buttons, emergency stop buttons, and more
- Prevents accidental and unauthorized access to a power push button
- Made with transparent glass resin polycarbonate body that is difficult to break and tamper with
- Can be locked out by one safety padlock or hasp; padlock / hasp not included
- Inner Height: 1⅛”
- Inner Body Diameter: 1¾”
- Install Hole Diameter: ⅞”
- Padlock Hole Diameter: ⁵⁄₁₆”
- Plastic Thickness: ⅛”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
High Impact-resistant Emergency Button Cover Lockout
This push button lockout is made of high-quality polycarbonate resin. It's as clear as glass but significantly less brittle. Polycarbonate is extremely impact-resistant and difficult to tamper with. As a result, once the cover is secured by a lockout tagout lock, unauthorized individuals will have difficulty accessing this push button switch cover.
Ultra Secured Round Emergency Stop Button Cover
This push button lockout is simple to permanently install. The base has a circular hole that can accommodate the button, making it conveniently accessible when the cover is unlocked. It also ensures that the device does not interfere with the usual operation of the button.
The device can be installed with an adhesive and can stay permanently on the panel. There will be no need to remove and restore the emergency stop push button lockout as needed.
Easy-to-Install Medium Push Button Lockout
Securing this push button lockout device is a quick and easy process. The base and button cover both have padlock holes that align together. Once you close the cover, you’ll be able to apply a lockout tagout lock.
Once repairs or maintenance activities are done, the power button lockout can be unlocked. To unlock the device, simply remove the padlock. The button will be easily accessible just by flipping the lid open.
OSHA-Compliant E-stop Button Lockout Cover
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: An Established USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.