Lockout Tagout Station for LOTO Tags - Tags Not Included
- 21-3/8" x 16-1/8" wall mount tag station
- 1/4" thick rugged acrylic LOTO board
- 10 hard-wearing ABS plastic tag pockets
- Each tag pocket can hold up to 20 tags
More Details About LOTO Tags Board
Keep track of your lockout tagout tags with TRADESAFE’s lockout tagout station for LOTO tags. By organizing these tags and keeping them stored in one place, they’ll be more easily accessible and employees will be able to find the tags they need more efficiently. This lockout tag station can also help prevent the loss or damage of tags.
- Part Number: TSTTN2; similar industry part number: 65550
- 1 (One) Impact-resistant acrylic LOTO board with 10 tough ABS plastic tag pockets
- Keeps LOTO tags organized and highly accessible
- Can be mounted securely on a wall
- Screw Hole: Fits 1/4" to 7/16” screw diameter
- Board Thickness: 1/4"
- Tag Pocket Inner Dimension: 3” x 3/4"
- Each tag pocket can hold up to 20 tags
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 stand
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
Premium Lockout Station
TRADESAFE aims to help companies and individuals remain as safe as possible in the workplace. That’s why all of our lockout tagout devices and accessories like this safety tag station are made of the highest-quality materials and are designed with efficiency and safety in mind.
The lockout tagout board is made of sturdy acrylic. All 10 tag pockets are made of red ABS plastic, a strong and durable material that has high impact resistance.
Easy LOTO Tag Organizer
All it takes to keep lockout tagout tags organized and easy to locate is this lockout station with “Do Not Operate” tags. Each of the 10 tag pockets can accommodate up to 20 tags. Employees can store a wide variety of tags and set up their own sorting system to keep track of their tags. This station can also be securely mounted in a strategic spot for ultimate accessibility.
Ultra Durable Lockout Tagout Tag Station
It’s important for lockout tagout devices to be durable, and the same goes for storage solutions like this lockout tagout station for LOTO tags. This station can withstand even the roughest conditions and is built to be able to withstand impact. You can mount this station on a wall without worrying about damaging it.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tags Center Station
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.