Bloqueo universal de disyuntores multipolares
- Locks out single, double or triple pole breakers
- Impact-resistant breaker lockout
- Thumbscrew design for fast & firm deployment
- Two padlock shackle holes for enhanced security
More Details On Universal Breaker Lock Device
TRADESAFE Universal Breaker Lock Out provides the ultimate electrical lockout tagout solution for most single, double or triple pole circuit breakers. Crafted from robust and tough nylon, this breaker lock can endure harsh environments and heavy usage while delivering dependable performance. When installed properly and secured with a LOTO padlock, it ensures safety and reliability in any industrial setting.
- Part Number: TSUBRKR; similar industry part numbers: 66320, S2394, 148695
- (10) Universal Circuit Breaker Lockout made of extremely durable, non-conductive nylon with stainless steel thumb screw
- Locks out multi-pole circuit breakers with up to 7/8" thick tie bar handles
- Designed to provide fast and firm lock deployment; no tools needed for installation
- Two padlock shackle holes, one on each side; accommodate up to 5/16-inch padlock shackle diameter
- Weather, chemical, and tamper-resistant; suitable for heavy industrial use
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Strength Breaker Lockout
TRADESAFE universal circuit breaker lockout device is built with rugged and solid nylon, ensuring ultimate resistance to breakage even under extreme force or tampering. With its industrial-grade materials, this breaker lockout is designed to withstand the test of time and heavy use and endure in both high and low temperatures.
Exceptionally Reliable Breaker Lock Design
With striking red color, this universal breaker lock offers a clear visual indication of a locked-out breaker, alerting everyone within the area of potential electric hazards. Its compact and lightweight design enables convenient portability, making it an ideal lockout device for electricians, contractors, technicians, maintenance teams, and more.
Hassle-Free Breaker Lock Out Installation
Each universal multi-pole circuit breaker lockout features a thumbscrew mechanism for convenient installation. Attach the lockout tagout device to the tie bar handle, tighten the thumbscrew, then apply a LOTO lock and lockout tag for a complete lock out tag out. Installation can be done in seconds without needing any extra tools.
OSHA-Compliant Circuit Breaker Lockout Device
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.