Lockout Tagout Station Cabinet - No Lockout Tagout Devices Included
- Lockable lockout tagout cabinet with acrylic window
- 2 keys; each unit is keyed different
- 14-3/8" x 6-1/4" x 17-3/4" lockout station
- 19 gauge steel plate powder coated body
- Two moveable division plates/shelves
More Details About Lockout Station Unfilled
TRADESAFE lockout tagout station cabinet keeps a variety of essential LOTO devices organized and safe from loss or damage. This industrial-grade lockout tagout cabinet with a tough lockable cover provides a flexible space allocation for a centralized location to organize your lockout devices. Our lock out station cabinet can be mounted on a wall near an area where lockout tagout procedures are required.
- Part Number: TSTLN2; similar industry part number: LC252M
- 1 (One) Resilient steel construction LOTO station with ABS bracket
- Lockable cover with durable acrylic window
- 2 (Two) keys; every set is keyed differently
- Lockout tagout devices are sold separately from this LOTO cabinet
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Large Capacity LOTO Box Cabinet
Lockout tagout supplies come in different shapes and sizes. Because of this, it’s important to make sure that these devices are stored in a lockout station that can fit all of them. This lock out station is designed to have a lot of storage space for a wide variety of devices. Additionally, its shelves are movable and can be adjusted to help organize and fit different types of lockout tagout devices.
Secured Wall Mounted Lockout Box
TRADESAFE lockout tagout cabinet is durable, versatile, and easy to secure. It comes with a hinged door with a hardy transparent acrylic window that can easily be locked with a key, thus securing any devices stored inside. With two keys, the hassle of losing the key can be avoided.
You can store a wide range of LOTO supplies, such as lock out tag out padlocks, LOTO tags, plug locks, and other devices.
Premium Quality Steel Storage Cabinet
Our lockout tagout cabinet is made of industrial-grade 19 gauge steel plate yellow powder-coated body. It can withstand the demands of an industrial workplace and can last for a long time. At TRADESAFE, we make sure that all of our products are made of high-quality and durable materials. It’s because of this that our products are trustworthy and can reliably protect you from various hazards.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Station Cabinet
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.