Lockout Tagout Hasp – Nylon and Steel, 1" Jaw Diameter, 6 Pack
- Chrome-plated stainless steel shackle
- Ultra tough LOTO hasps with double-layered nylon handle
- 6 lockout points with 3/8" diameter each
- Accommodates up to 6 LOTO padlocks at once
More Details About Lock Out Hasps
TRADESAFE lockout hasp is precision-engineered for maximum safety and durability. Each steel lockout hasp is made from premium materials, including a chrome-plated stainless steel shackle and a double-layered nylon injection molded handle. Its vibrant red color makes it easy to spot in any facility, keeping workers informed of ongoing lockout procedures and potential hazards.
- Part Number: TSSHSP; similar industry part numbers: 65375, 420, 45MZ81
- (6) Premium lockout hasps made of rust-resistant chrome-plated stainless steel jaw and double-layered nylon handle for ultimate durability
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" body length; 1-3/4” body width; 1” inside steel jaw diameter; 3/8" shackle hole diameter
- Best for group lockout tagout procedures; accommodates up to 6 LOTO locks at once
- Exceptional resistance to corrosion, weather, and chemicals; endures even in the most hostile industrial conditions
- Padlocks are not included in the pack
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Lock Out Hasp for Optimized Group LOTO
TRADESAFE lockout hasp enables a more coordinated multi-person lockout. Every authorized employee in charge of a lockout tagout program can place their personal lock on the lock out hasp during service or maintenance. This way, no individual can re-energize the power source until all workers are done with the maintenance or service.
Industrial Grade Steel Lockout Hasp
TRADESAFE is focused on producing dependable lockout tagout devices, which is why this lockout tagout hasp features a chrome-coated stainless steel shackle and ultra-thick nylon injection molded handles. These LOTO hasps are designed to withstand the rigorous demands of industrial applications for a long time.
Highly Versatile Hasp Lockout
This heavy-duty lockout hasp with a 1" jaw diameter can be clipped onto shafts, switches, and other machinery, including ones with hard-to-reach lockout points. This lockout tagout device can help employees follow proper procedures, work efficiently, and seamlessly coordinate with one another, resulting in fewer workplace accidents and casualties.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Hasps
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.