Drum Lock - Fits 3-3/8” Diameter Drum Bung Opening
- Covers bung opening/clamp lids; no need to remove original seal plug
- Corrosion-resistant, non-sparking zinc alloy drum lock set
- Locks out standard 55 gallon metal or plastic drums
- Secure using 1 safety padlock with 1/4” shackle diameter
More Details About Drum Locks
Introducing TRADESAFE Drum Security Locks, a premium, reliable, and cost-effective solution for securing drum contents while mitigating the risk of contamination. Designed to fit around the “lip” or bung opening, these drum locks provide unmatched security without removing the original seal, ensuring that drum contents remain uncontaminated. Constructed with non-sparking zinc alloy, this drum LOTO device provides maximum security and safety even in the harshest industrial conditions.
- Part Number: TSSD; similar industry part numbers: PL2020
- (1) Premium Drum Lock Set made of industrial-strength, corrosion-resistant zinc alloy
- Secures standard 55 gallon drums with 3-3/8” drum bung opening; compatible with both plastic or steel drum storage
- Ideal for meeting Homeland Security requirements, internal facility containment and security, in-house monitoring of drum relocation, proper handling and disposal of drum contents, and more
- Locking bar accommodates 1 LOTO lock with up to 1/4” shackle diameter
- Inner Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Inner Height: 5/8"
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Precision Engineered Drum Lockouts
Expertly crafted from industrial-grade zinc alloy, TRADESAFE drum lock set demonstrates an impressive resistance to both physical impacts and temperature extremes. It's designed to withstand the harshest of industrial environments, offering exceptional durability. Moreover, these 55 gallon drum locks feature an integrated Danger label for quick identification.
Hassle-Free Drum Lock Installation
TRADESAFE drum lockouts stand out with their ingenious design and secure installation. Without removing the original bung plug or drum seal, simply fit the two halves over the drum “lip” or opening. Then, slide the lock bar through the opening on top of the LOTO device and secure it using a safety padlock with up to 1/4” shackle diameter. With the original seal intact, this lockout tag out device efficiently prevents contaminating the drum contents while ensuring a firm lockout every time.
Exceptionally Versatile Drum Locks
This drum lock set provides solid security for both plastic and steel drums. It is ideal for complying with Homeland Security standards, in-house monitoring of drum contents and relocation, ensuring proper handling and disposal of waste chemicals, and preventing unauthorized access and theft of drum contents. With a compact design, this LOTO device offers reliable drum security whenever and wherever needed.
OSHA-Compliant Drum Lockouts
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.