Gate Valve Lockout – 10” to 13” Valve Handle Diameter
- Industrial-grade ABS material valve lock
- Removable center knockout for OS&Y or rising stem valves
- Overlapping hinge & lock for a solid lockout
- Secure with up to 4 LOTO locks
More Details About Gate Valve Lockouts
TRADESAFE Gate Valve Lock Device effectively prevents unauthorized or accidental operation of the valve and can easily fit over 10” to 13” diameter valve handles with up to 4-1/8” diameter stems. Precision-engineered with extremely durable ABS plastic, these valve lockouts can withstand rough industrial conditions and are dependable during lockout tagout operations.
- Part Number: TS2GTVR; similar industry part numbers: 65564, 484
- (1) Red gate valve lockout; secures 10” to 13” diameter valve handles with up to 4-1/8” diameter stems
- Endures temperatures from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Works with gas valves, propane valves, and forklift gas valves and other industrial gate valves
- Overlapping hinge and lock to ensure a reliable lockout; detachable hinges for convenient storage
- Enables group LOTO of up to 4 safety padlocks with 3/8” shackle diameter
- Valve Stem Hole Diameter: 4-1/8”
- Inner Diameter: 14-3/4”
- Inner Height: 2-5/8”
- Total Body Length: 17-1/4”
- ABS Plastic Thickness: 1/8”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Ultra Durable Valve Lock
TRADESAFE Gate Valve Lockout Device is developed with only the highest standards of quality materials and procedures. Each gate valve lockout is built with engineering ABS plastic that is extremely resistant to chemicals, abrasion, and impact; enabling it to withstand the roughest conditions of industrial workplaces. Because ensuring workforce safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are difficult to damage or tamper with.
Premium Gate Valve Lock Devices
This valve lock features overlapping hinges and locking points that ensure a strong lockout. It can be secured with up to 4 LOTO padlocks, enabling both individual and group lockout tagout procedures. These valve lockouts are also simple and convenient to use. It encircles the gate valve operating handle to protect against unintentional valve opening.
By securely locking the valve in place, gate valve lockouts help to prevent leaks, spills, and other types of release that could pose a risk to workers, the environment, and the public.
Exceptionally Versatile Rising Stem Valve Lockout
TRADESAFE gate valve lockouts are built to securely lock out different types of valves, including gas valves, forklift gas valves, propane valves, and more. These valve lock devices also feature a central knockout that can be removed with a pincer to fit perfectly over OS&Y or rising stem gate valves.
This LOTO device is typically used in industrial and commercial settings, such as pipelines, power plants, and chemical facilities to help maintain safety and control over the flow of hazardous materials.
OSHA-Compliant Gate Valve Lockouts
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.