Keyed Different Cable Padlocks - 10 Red Locks - 2 Keys Per Lock
- Rust-resistant, flexible stainless steel cable shackle
- Nonconductive thermoplastic unibody
- Key-retaining brass core cylinder
- Matching numbers on padlock & keys
- Each LOTO lock is uniquely keyed
More Details on Keyed Differently LOTO Locks
Introducing TRADESAFE Lockout Tagout Locks with cable shackles - the superior LOTO device for a secure and reliable lockout/tagout procedure. Each steel cable lock is meticulously engineered with premium quality materials for the ultimate combination of extreme durability, high impact resistance, and low conductivity. Built to withstand adverse industrial settings, these cable lockout locks can endure the test of time while maintaining unparalleled performance.
- Part Number: TSC2KD10R; similar industry part number: 146124, 7C5RED
- (10) Red Keyed Different Lockout Tagout Locks with Cable Shackles made of flexible stainless steel cable shackle, nonconductive nylon unibody, key-retaining brass core cylinder; 2 keys per lock
- Features an integrated Danger label in front & a smooth label on the back for additional markings
- Matching numbers on keys and padlock body; each padlock in the pack has unique numbers
- Lock Body: 1-1/2" x 3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Cable Shackle Diameter: 3/16”
- Cable Shackle Length: 3-1/8"
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Flexible Cable Locks
What sets TRADESAFE Cable Lockout Tagout Locks apart from other padlocks? These lockout locks are equipped with solid stainless steel shackles offering superior strength compared with lower-quality steel from other brands. We spare no expense to ensure that our LOTO devices are consistently top-of-the-line. While stainless steel may come at a higher cost, we never hesitate to invest in premium materials to produce only the finest products.
Lockout Tagout Lock Designed for Safety
These LOTO locks with stainless steel cable shackles feature a thermoplastic body made from a single injection process that eliminates seams - a quality of a strong and lasting product. This lightweight yet durable nylon material is designed to withstand strong impacts, making it an excellent choice for industrial environments. In compliance with OSHA lockout tagout requirements, each TRADESAFE lock out tag out lock has a “DANGER Locked Out Do Not Remove” label in front and a property label at the back that aids in identifying the employee who applied the lock.
Exceptional Lockout Tagout Locks Security
Each TRADESAFE steel cable lock comes with a premium-grade brass core cylinder carefully designed to retain the key until the padlock is fully locked. This innovative mechanism ensures that the key is released only when the shackle has been securely locked. With this dependable feature, our LOTO locks provide an additional layer of security, guaranteeing that no safety padlock will ever be left unlocked.
OSHA Compliant Flexible Steel Cable Padlock
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.