Lockout Tagout Hasp with 6 Padlock Holes – Polypropylene – 3 Pack
- Non-conductive, ultra-durable polypropylene LOTO hasps
- Secures hard-to-reach lockout points
- 6-1/2" x 1-1/2” total size; 5/32” shackle diameter
- Accommodates up to 6 LOTO padlocks at once
- Suitable for breakers, valves, & plugs
More Details About Plastic Lockout Hasp
TRADESAFE Lock Out Hasp made of non-conductive and extremely heavy-duty polypropylene material can withstand the most hostile industrial environments and eliminate electrical conductivity. Each multi lock hasp features a bold and striking "Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove" label on the front to augment its already vibrant red color in warning workers that a LOTO procedure is in place.
- Part Number: TSPHSP; similar industry part numbers: 99668, 428, 45MZ82
- (3) sturdy plastic LOTO hasps engineered with industrial-grade polypropylene material
- Dimensions: 3-1/2” body length, 3” shackle length; 3/8" body thickness, 5/32” shackle diameter; 11/32” lock hole diameter
- Locks out shafts, switches, and other machinery in hard-to-reach locations
- Best for group lockout tagout procedures; accommodates up to 6 LOTO locks
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion, weather, and chemicals; endures even in the roughest industrial conditions
- Padlocks are not included in the pack
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Efficient Group LOTO with Multi Lock Hasp
TRADESAFE lock out hasp enables a more coordinated multi-person lockout. Every authorized employee in charge of a lockout tagout program must place their personal lock on the safety lockout hasp during service or maintenance. This way, no individual can re-energize the power source until all workers are done with the maintenance or service.
Precision-Engineered Plastic Lockout Hasp
TRADESAFE is focused on producing dependable lockout tagout devices, which is why this safety plastic hasp is made from high-grade polypropylene, suitable for demanding industrial environments. The flexible shackles of these LOTO hasps enable secure lockout of difficult-to-reach points, while their durable construction ensures better performance and lasts longer even under heavy industrial use.
Accident Prevention Electrical Hasp
Whether workers are performing routine electrical maintenance or working in hazardous conditions, this plastic lockout hasp provides a reliable and safe solution for electrical lockout procedures. Each hasp comes with a “DANGER - Locked Out Do Not Remove” warning label on the front to help facility employees identify and prevent unauthorized access to locked-out machinery, electrical panels, and breaker boxes that are being serviced or maintained.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Hasp
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.