Clamp-on Circuit Breaker Lockout Device – 120/277 Volt – 10 Pack
- Locks out single-pole breakers
- Secures up to 5/8” wide by 1/2” thick toggles
- Impact-resistant breaker lockout
- Thumbscrew design for fast & firm deployment
- Secure with 1 LOTO padlock
More Details On Clamp-on Breaker Lockout Device
Meticulously engineered with premium-grade materials, TRADESAFE clamp-on breaker lock works best for securing 120/277 Volt circuit breakers. When installed properly and locked with a LOTO padlock, it ensures safety and lockout reliability in any industrial environment.
- Part Number: TSMBRKR; similar industry part number: 148698
- (10) Clamp-on LOTO Breaker Locks made of extremely durable, non-conductive polypropylene (red) and nylon (black) material with stainless steel thumb screw; cleats included
- Locks out standard 120V to 277V circuit breakers
- Designed to provide fast and firm lock deployment; no tools needed for installation
- Secure using 1 padlock with up to 19/64” padlock shackle diameter
- Weather, chemical, and tamper-resistant; suitable for heavy industrial use
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Strength Circuit Breaker Lockouts
TRADESAFE clamp-on circuit breaker lockout device is built with rugged, superior impact-resistant polypropylene and nylon; enabling this LOTO device to not break easily even with extreme force or tampering. Because of its tough materials, this breaker lockout can endure time and heavy industrial use.
Exceptionally Reliable Circuit Breaker Lock On Clip
Repeated use can wear down any instrument. However, TRADESAFE breaker lock is designed to look and work like new for a very long time, even with rough, industrial use. This breaker lockout device can also withstand both high and low temperatures. Being non-conductive, it can be used to secure circuit breakers in the off position without any worry.
Easy-to-Install Breaker Lock
These LOTO breaker locks feature a thumbscrew mechanism for convenient installation. Attach the lockout tagout device to the single-pole breaker toggle, tighten the thumbscrew, pull the cover, then apply a lockout padlock for a complete lock out. Installation can be done in seconds without needing any extra tools.
OSHA-Compliant Circuit Breaker Lockout Device
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.