Bilingual Safety Inspection Tags – Pack of 30
- 5-1/2” x 3”, 32-mil PVC vinyl inspection tags
- Spacious surface for legible notation
- Seamless record using markers or wax/grease pencils
- Water, weather, and tear-resistant
- 30 sturdy zip ties included
More Details About TRADESAFE Inspection Tags
TRADESAFE Bilingual Safety Tags are meticulously crafted from weather and tear-resistant 32-mil PVC vinyl, ensuring that each can endure even in the most adverse industrial conditions. These inspection record tags are precision-engineered to provide long-lasting durability and reliability.
- Part Number: TSST1C
- (30) Wear and tear-resistant PVC Vinyl Bilingual Safety Inspection tags; 5-1/2” x 3”, 32-mil thick, 5/16” brass grommet diameter
- (30) Exceptionally durable nylon zip ties; 6”
- Seamlessly notate using permanent markers or grease/wax pencils, not regular pens
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications in industrial environments
- Extreme water, weather, and chemical resistance
- Record critical safety inspection information for scaffolding and ladders, forklifts, eye wash station, fire extinguisher, maintenance and repair records, cargo and more
- Precision-engineered to meet OSHA 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable partner for safety compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Inspection Tags
Precision engineered with chemical, weather, and water-resistant PVC vinyl, our bilingual safety tags work excellently indoors and can withstand even the toughest outdoor industrial conditions. TRADESAFE only uses premium materials to ensure durability and reliability. Each inspection tag is made to be rip-proof and cannot be easily damaged.
Accident Prevention Tag
Inspection tags are crucial safety precautions in industrial environments. It is critical to keep individuals aware of the status of equipment or machines and to warn them of any potential hazards within the workplace. With these safety tags in Spanish & English, risks can be effectively communicated to ensure workforce safety, especially in a multicultural setting.
Efficient Inspection Tags for Equipment
TRADESAFE safety inspection tags feature a more spacious surface compared with other tags to ensure legible recording of critical safety information using permanent markers or wax/grease pencils. Each inspection tag has an industrial-strength brass grommet attached to the tie hole to increase use life by preventing the splitting of the vinyl and resisting abrasion caused by frequent use, vibration, and mechanical movements.
OSHA and ANSI Compliant Safety Tags
TRADESAFE Bilingual Inspection Tags comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs and Tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards. Each inspection tag plays a vital role in recording and communicating critical information about safety inspections and is thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Industrial Safety Partner
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.