Caution Out of Service Tags - Pack of 30
- 5 1/2" x 3", 32-mil PVC vinyl caution tags
- Spacious surface for legible notation
- Seamless record using markers or wax/grease pencils
- Water, weather, and tear-resistant
- 30 sturdy zip ties included
More Details About Safety Tags
TRADESAFE Caution Out of Service Tags inform workers of possible hazards in attempting to operate out-of-service equipment or machines in the facility. With industrial-grade brass grommets, these caution tags cannot be easily pulled off. Each safety tag is precision engineered to comply with OSHA Standard 1910.145.
- Part Number: TSCT1A; similar industry part numbers: 86751, S4051
- (30) “Caution Out of Service” safety tags made with tear-resistant 32-mil thick PVC vinyl, striking yellow and black colors for prominent visibility, 5/16” brass grommet diameter
- (30) 6” exceptionally durable nylon zip ties
- Seamlessly notate using permanent markers or grease/wax pencils, not regular pens
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications in industrial environments
- Extreme water, weather, and chemical resistance
- Keep workers informed of possible hazards from out-of-service equipment
- Precision-engineered to meet OSHA 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable partner for safety compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Equipment Out of Service Tags
Precision-engineered with chemical, weather, and water-resistant PVC vinyl, our safety tags work excellently indoors and can withstand even the toughest outdoor industrial conditions. TRADESAFE only uses premium materials to ensure durability and reliability. Each Out of Service Tag is made to be rip-proof and cannot be easily damaged.
Accident Prevention Caution Tag
Our caution tags are crucial safety precautions in any industrial environment. These tags keep workers aware of broken or faulty machines and equipment in the facility. With these Out of Service labels, risks can be effectively communicated to ensure workforce safety.
Efficient Out of Service Tags
TRADESAFE Out of Service labels feature a more spacious surface compared with other tags to ensure legible recording of critical safety information using permanent markers or wax/grease pencils. Each repair tag has an industrial-strength brass grommet attached to the tie hole to increase use life by preventing the splitting of the vinyl and resisting abrasion caused by frequent use, vibration, and mechanical movements.
OSHA and ANSI Compliant Safety Tags
TRADESAFE yellow Out of Service tags comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs and Tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards. These equipment out of service tags play a vital role in recording and communicating critical information about out-of-service machines or equipment, thus, these tags are essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Industrial Safety Partner
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.