Employees Must Wash Hands Aluminum Sign
- 14” x 10”, 40-mil thick wash hands sign
- Promotes hand hygiene in the workplace
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough material
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Employees Must Wash Hands sign efficiently informs workers that they should wash their hands before returning to work for their safety. With 1/5" pre-drilled holes in each corner, this wash hands sign is easy to mount in places that meet the height and visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSRSS1
- One (1) “NOTICE EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK” sign in black, white, and blue print with a hand washing icon
- Informs employees, visitors, and other personnel that hand washing is required before workers return to work
- Made with industrial-grade aluminum materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vivid black, blue, and white colors, bold “NOTICE EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK” words, and the hand washing icon, this restroom sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially in emergency situations.
Our aluminum wash hands signs already come with drilled holes for easy and secure installation.
Displaying this wash hands sign will notify the workers to wash their hands before returning to work to prevent illnesses or infections from spreading. This way, employees are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene.
Made to Last
Aluminum is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our employees must wash hands sign is made with aluminum and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is rust-resistant, waterproof, and weather-resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE Restroom Signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standard. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.