Proper safety equipment, supplies, and accessories help ensure that lockout tagout procedures are conducted as safely as possible. TRADESAFE’s lockout management station keeps necessary and essentialLOTO devices organized and safe from loss or damage.
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
Multifunctional; stores and organizesLOTO devices
- Flexible space allocation
- Can be mounted on a wall with screws
This lockout tagout station comes with the following devices:
- 12 keyed different padlocks with 2 keys (shackle: 3/4" x 1/4" x 1 1/2"; lock body: 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1 3/4")
- 40 “Danger Do Not Operate” tags (5 1/2" x 2", 3/10" tie hole)
- 40 cable ties (6”)
- 1 large plug lock (3 3/10" x 3 3/10" x 7", cable hole diameter 1")
- 4 120/277V clamp-on breaker lockouts (lockable range: 2/5" x 3/5")
- 2 clamp-on 480/600V breaker lockouts (lockable range: 1/2" x 1 1/2")
- 1 oversized clamp-on breaker lockout 480/600V for large circuit breakers (lockable range: 9/10" x 2 7/10")
- 2 universal multi-pole circuit breaker lockouts
- 2 steel hasps (lock shackle diameter: 1")
- 2 steel hasps (lock shackle diameter: 1 1/2”)
- 1 cable lock (cable length: 71", cable diameter: 6/25")
- 1 lockout bag (17 3/10" x 10")
Lock out tag out supplies come in different shapes and sizes. Because of this, it’s important to make sure that these devices are stored in alockout tagout station that can fit all of them.
This lockout management station is designed to have a lot of storage space for a wide variety of devices. Additionally, its shelves are moveable and can be adjusted as necessary to fit different types of devices.
Secure and Organized Storage
This lockout management station is durable, versatile, and easy to secure. It comes with a hinged door that can easily be locked with a key, thus securing any devices stored inside.
You can store a wide range ofLOTO supplies, such aslock out tag out padlocks,LOTO tags, plug locks, and other devices. Even with a lot of variation in devices, this lockout management station will make organizing devices easy and efficient.
Thislockout cabinet is made of durable steel plate painted a bright yellow. It can withstand the demands of an industrial workplace and can last for a long time. At TRADESAFE, we make sure that all of our products are made of high-quality and durable materials. It’s because of this that our products are trustworthy and can reliably protect you from various hazards.
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.