Safety Glasses Required Floor Sign
- 17” diameter, 12-mil thick safety glasses required signs
- Identifies work areas that require wearing of safety glasses
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough anti-slip floor sign
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Safety Glasses Signs efficiently alert people to wear proper foot protection. With its peel-and-stick application, this eye protection signs floor sticker allows easy and quick installation on nearly any flat surface and under visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSFS5
- One (1) “SAFETY GLASSES REQUIRED” text and a safety glasses sign in black print with vibrant yellow background
- Informs employees, visitor, and other personnel to wear proper eye protection in the area at all times
- Made with industrial-grade vinyl materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vibrant yellow background, “SAFETY GLASSES REQUIRED” text in black, and the safety glasses sign, this safety glasses signs floor sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially in emergency situations.
Our anti-slip eye protection signs floor sticker already comes with a peel-and-stick application for easy and secure installation.
Marking an area with these safety glasses signs will let people know that it is important to wear proper eye protection in the work area. This way, exposure to hazards and major accidents are prevented.
Made to Last
Vinyl is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories and nearly any facility to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our anti-slip safety glasses required signs floor sticker is made with vinyl and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is UV-resistant, waterproof, and weather resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE Safety Glasses Required Signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standard. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.