My workplace has many hazardous liquids. Do you offer haz-mat absorbents?

Yes. Hazardous fluids can be absorbed by TRADESAFE Universal Absorbents or Oil-Only Absorbents, depending on the kind of liquid involved in the spill. Aside from absorbents, TRADESAFE spill kits come with chemical gloves, a pair of glasses, a storage bag, and haz-mat bags. Please make sure to use face shields, respirators, footwear, and other appropriate PPE when cleaning up hazardous spills. Immediately dispose of the absorbents that you used for cleaning up hazardous liquids.

The material provided in this article is for general information purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional/legal advice or substitute government regulations, industry standards, or other requirements specific to any business/activity. While we made sure to provide accurate and reliable information, we make no representation that the details or sources are up-to-date, complete or remain available. Readers should consult with an industrial safety expert, qualified professional, or attorney for any specific concerns and questions.


Shop Tradesafe Products