Plug Lockout Device – 220V Large Size
- Suitable for most 110V and 220V plugs in different shapes and sizes that are more than 1" up to 3" in diameter
- Non-conductive and high impact-resistant polypropylene body
- Cord holes on each end with 1" hole diameter
- Locks up to 2 medium to large plugs at the same time
- “Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove” warning label
More Details About Large Plug Lockout Device
- Part Number: TSLPGL; similar industry part number: 65675
- An American-owned company
- 100% OSHA compliant
- One (1) 220V large electrical plug lockout
- Corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, chemical-resistant
- Useable in hot and cold environments
- Comes with 4 lockout holes for padlocks
- Can be used on different machines at different times
- Padlocks not included
Designed to be versatile, dependable, and highly useful, this large electrical plug lockout device can be effective and instrumental in lockout tagout procedures. If locking out power cords and medium to large 220V electrical plugs is a vital part of your workplace’s lockout tagout program, this device is a must-have.
Because of its non-conductive and impact-resistant polypropylene body, employees will be able to safely use, handle, and disengage this plug lockout. It also has four different holes to accommodate four separate LOTO padlocks, which allows the lockout to be controlled by more than one employee if necessary. This means that it will not be possible to remove the plug lockout until the work is complete.
“Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove” is written on a warning label found prominently on top of the plug. This and the already-vibrant red color of the body are eye-catching and will immediately notify other employees of the potential danger in the area.
TRADESAFE works to ensure that all of our LOTO devices are designed and manufactured with only the highest standards of safety and quality in mind. Each device is compliant with OSHA standard 1910.147 and can therefore safely and effectively prevent the release of hazardous energy.
OSHA-Compliant Plug Locks For Electrical Plugs
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.