Portable Group Lockout Box
- Made from durable powder-coated 18-gauge steel
- Holds up to 12 safety padlocks
- Features an ergonomic handle & rubber feet
- Superior security with a hinged cover and latch
- 9 x 6 x 3-1/2 inches lock out box
More Details About Group Lock Box
Experience the peerless reliability of TRADESAFE Group Lockout Tagout Box. This robust lockout box goes beyond expectations, setting new benchmarks in meeting and even exceeding the stringent OSHA standards for group LOTO procedures. Crafted with sturdy, spot-welded 18-gauge steel, this group lock box is resilient to time and the most challenging industrial environments. It can accommodate up to 12 LOTO locks while its latch ensures utmost security with a single safety lock. Our group lockout box isn't just a product, but a pivotal companion for your facility's LOTO procedure - reinforcing your compliance with the OSHA standard for the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout).
- Part Number: TSLKBX; similar industry part numbers: 262-65699, 65699, 498A
- (1) Red Group Lockout Box meticulously engineered with ultra-resilient powder coated 18 gauge hardened steel; accommodates up to 12 LOTO locks with 5/16-inch shackle diameter
- Equipped with hinged cover and latch that can be secured using 1 LOTO lock to ensure keys remain inaccessible until all workers completed their LOTO procedure
- Features a key drop slot, ergonomic handle, non-scratch rubber feet, and strategically-placed visibility holes
- Dimensions: 9” x 6” x 3-1/2"
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Lockout Box
Built with safety and longevity in mind, the TRADESAFE group lockbox boasts a solid, spot-welded construction made from 18-gauge steel. Engineered to withstand the rigors of demanding industrial usage and the test of time, this steel lockout box is coated with a durable powder coating for added protection. This coating elevates its resistance against impact, corrosion, rust, and even the harshest of environments. Furthermore, our attention to detail ensures this lockout tagout box is free of any sharp edges, mitigating any safety issues that could arise from the lock out box itself.
Optimal Group Lockout Tagout
Elevating the standard for safety devices, this lockout tagout box is engineered with a hinged cover and latch that are rigidly riveted to the body. It can accommodate up to 12 LOTO locks while its latch can be secured with 1 safety lock; padlocks are not included. Further enhancing its exceptional attributes, this premium lockout box features a key slot. This vital feature works to safely capture and secure keys even when the lockbox is locked, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the stringent safety procedures for OSHA group lockouts are fully upheld.
Superior Lock Out Box Design
Setting itself apart, TRADESAFE group lock box boasts practical and thoughtful design elements making it a preferred choice in its category. The easy-to-grip ergonomic handle ensures hassle-free transport, while the solid rubber feet provide stability without the risk of scratching surfaces. In addition to these, the lockout box is innovatively designed with strategically-placed visibility holes, which allows workers to easily check the contents of the box, ensuring no key is accidentally left inside.
OSHA-Compliant Group Lockout Box
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to be just your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.