Gate Valve Lockout - 1” to 2-1/2” Handle Diameter - 2 Pack
- Industrial-strength ABS material valve lock
- Overlapping hinge & lock for a solid lockout
- Endures temperatures from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Secure using 1 LOTO lock with 3/8" shackle diameter
More Details About Valve Lockout
TRADESAFE Gate Valve Lockout Device effectively prevents unauthorized or accidental operation of the valve and can easily fit over 1” to 2-1/2" gate valve handle diameter with up to 3/4" diameter stems. Precision-engineered with extremely durable ABS material, this valve lock can withstand rough industrial conditions and are dependable during lockout tagout operations.
- Part Number: TS2PGTV; similar industry part number: 65560
- (2) Red gate valve lockout devices; secures 1” to 2-1/2” diameter valve handles with 3/4" diameter stems
- Works with outdoor water faucets & other industrial valves like gas valves and forklift gas valves
- Overlapping hinge and lock to ensure a reliable lock out
- Valve Stem Hole Diameter: 3/4”
- Outer Diameter: 3”
- Inner Diameter: 2-3/4”
- Total Length: 4-3/4”
- Body Thickness: 1/8”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Valve Lock
TRADESAFE Gate Valve Lockout Device is developed with only the highest standards of quality materials and procedures. Each valve lockout is built with industrial-grade ABS plastic that is extremely resistant to chemicals, abrasion, and impact; enabling it to withstand the roughest conditions of industrial workplaces. This lockout tagout device is also engineered for maximum durability in environments with temperatures ranging from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Exceptionally Versatile Gate Valve Lockout
Each valve lockout is designed to securely lock out different types of valves, including gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and more. It can also lock out outdoor water faucets and oil-fill tank valves. These valve lockout devices are simple and convenient to use. It encircles the gate valve operating handle to protect against unintentional valve opening.
Premium Lockout Tagout Valve Lock
With an overlapping hinge and lock mechanism, TRADESAFE Valve Lockout assures a solid lockout needed to prevent unauthorized and accidental opening of gate valves. It can be secured with 1 LOTO padlock and tag for a complete lockout/tagout.
OSHA-Compliant Gate Valve Lockout Devices
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.