Large Push Button Lockout – Round – 5 Pack
- 1-1/8” installation hole diameter
- 1-1/8” inner height; 1-3/4” inner diameter
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Quick & seamless installation using adhesive tape (included)
- Secure with 1 LOTO lock
More Details About Large Push Button Lockout Device
TRADESAFE Push Button Safety Cover is precision engineered with industrial-strength transparent polycarbonate material for secured lockout of push buttons such as controller buttons, start/stop buttons, emergency stop buttons, and other button switches. This pack of 5 e stop button cover comes with double-faced adhesive tapes to enable firm and permanent installation.
- Part Number: TSE52
- (5) Large, round push button lockout device made of abrasion and wear-resistant transparent polycarbonate
- Locks out push buttons and switches with less than 1 1/8" diameter
- Designed to prevent accidental and unauthorized access to a power push button
- Secure using one safety padlock or hasp with 5/16” shackle diameter
- Inner Height: 1-1/8”
- Inner Body Diameter: 1-3/4”
- Install Hole Diameter: 1 1/8”
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16”
- Polycarbonate Thickness: 1/8”
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Ultra Impact-resistant Push Button Switch Guard
TRADESAFE push button safety cover is manufactured with maximum durability and dependability in mind. Built with transparent polycarbonate material, this LOTO device can withstand extreme tampering and endure even in the harshest industrial conditions. This e stop button cover is as clear as glass but significantly less brittle, ensuring efficient protection against unauthorized access on emergency push buttons and switches.
Easy-to-Install Round Push Button Lockout
This push button switch guard is designed for a hassle-free installation. The base features a 7/8" diameter hole that enables convenient access when the cover is unlocked and ensures that the LOTO device does not interfere with the button’s operation when the cover is locked. With the included adhesives, each push button lockout device can be firmly and permanently installed on the panel for a long time.
E Stop Button Cover Designed for Reliable Lockout/Tagout
With padlock shackle holes on both the base and cover, this transparent push button switch guard can be secured quickly and conveniently. Once the cover is closed and the padlock shackle holes align, a LOTO lock and tag can be applied for a complete lockout tagout procedure. This push button safety cover features a resilient hinged cover that can endure time and daily industrial use.
OSHA-Compliant E-stop Button Lock Out Cover
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: An Established USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.