Se Prohiben Los Celulares (Cellular Phones Prohibited) Aluminum Sign
- 14” x 10”, 40-mil thick no cell phone sign
- Informs that cell phone use is prohibited in the place
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough material
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Se Prohiben Los Celulares - cell phone use prohibited sign efficiently informs everyone that cell phone use is not allowed within the premises. With 1/5" pre-drilled holes in each corner, this no cell phone sign is easy to mount in places that meet the height and visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSFASS2
- One (1) “Aviso, Se Prohiben los Celulares” sign in blue, black, and white print with a no cell phone use symbol
- Informs employees, visitors, and other personnel that cell phones are not allowed in the place
- Made with industrial-grade aluminum materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vivid blue, black, and white colors, bold “Aviso Se Prohiben los Celulares” words, and the no cell phone use symbol, this Spanish facility sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially in emergency situations.
Our aluminum cell phone use prohibited sign already comes with drilled holes for easy and secure installation.
Displaying this no cell phone sign in Spanish will let people know that it is not allowed to use cell phones in the facility. Encourage compliance with facility rules and regulations with this cell phone use prohibited sign.
Made to Last
Aluminum is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our Spanish facility signs are made with aluminum and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is rust-resistant, waterproof, and weather-resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE no cell phone signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.