Keyed Different Lockout Tagout Padlock Set - 7 Red Safety Locks - 1 Key Per Lock
- Impact-resistant engineered thermoplastic body
- 1 1/2" corrosion-resistant stainless steel shackle
- Premium brass core cylinder with key-retaining feature
- Matching numbered key ID engraved on lock body and key
More Details: Lockout Locks Keyed Different
TRADESAFE Red padlocks keyed different are made of premium quality materials for the ultimate combination of durability, resistance to corrosion, and low conductivity. These locks are made for tough industrial environments and will be able to withstand the demands of your workplace.
- Padlock Dimension (L x W x H): 1 ½“ x ¾“ x 3 ½“
- Lock Body: 1 ½“ x ¾“ x 1 ¾“
- Shackle Diameter: ¼“
- Shackle Length: 1 ½“
- Used for plug lockouts, lockout hasps, breaker lockouts, and other electrical lockout applications
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic body and tamper-proof, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shackle for durability; ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Premium brass cylinder with key-retaining feature to ensure that padlock will not be left unlocked
- Writable label at the back for additional markings
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Durable and Reliable LOTO Padlocks
What sets these lockout tagout locks apart from other padlocks? Padlocks from other brands use cheaper, lower-quality steel for their shackles. TRADESAFE lockout/tagout lock shackles are made of stainless steel, which is more durable and corrosion-resistant. Stainless steel shackles are much harder to break, thus ensuring that TRADESAFE padlocks are highly secure and reliable.
We spare no expense to make sure that we produce top-of-the-line LOTO devices. Stainless steel may be more expensive, but we don’t hesitate to spend a little more on premium materials to produce only the best possible products.
Engineered for Safety Lockout Tagout Locks
TRADESAFE Keyed Different lockout tagout padlock comes with a secure and high-quality brass core cylinder. This cylinder is designed to retain the key when the padlock is unlocked. It will only release the key once the shackle has been locked. Because of this feature, the LOTO locks offer an extra layer of security. It helps ensure that they will not be accidentally left unlocked.
These features help safety personnel be efficient in locking out several equipment and ensure that safety won’t be compromised.
Impact-Resistant LOTO Padlock Keyed Differently
The precision-engineered lock body is made of high-quality ABS thermoplastic. This material is lightweight yet durable and resistant to strong impact. It is also resistant to corrosive chemicals, making it an ideal choice for industrial workplaces.
In accordance with OSHA lockout tagout requirements, each TRADESAFE lockout safety padlock comes with a writable label to help identify the employee who applied the lock.
These locks also come in other body colors: purple, orange, blue, yellow, and green.
OSHA-Compliant Red Safety Padlocks
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.