Pin and Sleeve Socket Lockout Device – 2” Diameter
- Impact-resistant polypropylene lockout device
- Locks out pin and sleeve receptacles, industrial sockets
- Straightforward design for convenient installation
- Secure using LOTO hasp and padlock
More Details About Electrical Outlet Lockout Device
TRADESAFE pin and sleeve lockout device is meticulously engineered to effectively isolate electrical hazards, and lock out various pin and sleeve devices such as plugs, connectors, inlets, and receptacles. This LOTO device features a straightforward design that allows for quick and convenient installation without needing additional tools. Crafted from industrial-grade polypropylene, this electrical outlet cover boasts exceptional durability and resistance to destruction or bending - specifically designed to withstand challenging industrial environments with ease.
- Part Number: TSSL2
- (1) Red pin and sleeve lockout device with 2” inner diameter, 1-3/8” body length
- Secures mini and middle-sized industrial sockets with no extra tools needed for installation
- Single-piece design for convenient and firm application
- Integrated “Danger” label to vividly warn against electrical hazards
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Hassle-free Pin and Sleeve Lockout Application
TRADESAFE electrical outlet lockout device is designed for a straightforward and efficient installation process. Lift the socket lid, position the device over the receptacle, and secure it with a lockout hasp. To complete the lockout tagout procedure, use LOTO locks. Once this socket lockout device is properly installed, unauthorized individuals will be prevented from plugging in any machines that are undergoing service or maintenance.
Non-Conductive Electrical Outlet Cover
Crafted from industrial-strength polypropylene, this pin and sleeve lockout provides crucial protection against electric shock. This feature is crucial in any electrical lockout tagout device as it ensures workforce safety throughout the installation process as well as during maintenance or repair tasks. By utilizing this device, both employees and employers can confidently safeguard themselves from potential electrical hazards.
Premium and Dependable Socket Lockout Device
A remarkable advantage of polypropylene is its exceptional impact resistance, making this electrical outlet lockout device highly resistant to breakage, bending, or cracking. Even with prolonged and heavy industrial usage, this pin and sleeve lockout will retain its shape and remain intact, ensuring that it cannot be easily removed or tampered with.
OSHA-Compliant Electrical Outlet Lockout Device
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.