Electrical Outlet Lockout Device – 2” Body Diameter
- One (1) red electrical outlet lockout device
- Body diameter: 2”
- Prevents access to electrical sockets with cover
- Ideal for mini to mid-sized industrial waterproof sockets
- Impact-resistant polypropylene outlet lockout device body
- Integrated “Danger” warning label
More Details About Socket Lockout Cover
Safely locking out electrical sockets is possible with TRADESAFE’s electrical outlet lockout device. It’s easy to secure and install, and it can efficiently isolate electrical power sources.
- Low conductivity
- Highly visible, easy to use, and lightweight
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
- 100% OSHA compliant when used properly
- Weather-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Can withstand industrial environments
- Useful in different industries and workplaces
Easy-to-Install Pin And Sleeve Lockout
TRADESAFE’s outlet lockout is designed for easy and efficient installation. First, ensure that the device can fit into the intended socket. Lift the socket cover, then insert the device so it completely covers the socket.
Once the outlet lockout device is in place, let the cover rest on top of the device. You can then install a hasp to secure the device and ensure that it stays in place. Close the hasp and lock it with a lockout tagout lock.
Low Conductive Socket Lock Out Device
Because the socket lockout device is made of high-quality polypropylene, it can help protect you from electric shock. This is a particularly important feature of any electrical outlet lockout device. It ensures your safety during the installation of the device and during the maintenance or repair process.
Impact-Resistant Pin And Sleeve Lock Out Cover
Another important benefit of polypropylene is that it has high impact resistance and is therefore difficult to break or crack. Even with heavy and repeated use, this socket lockout will retain its shape and remain intact. This ensures that the wall outlet lockout cannot be easily removed by unauthorized personnel.
OSHA-Compliant Electrical Outlet Lockout Device
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.