Adjustable Flanged Ball Valve Lockout - Fits 2” to 4-1/2” Valves
- Industrial-strength polypropylene valve lock
- Secures 2” to 4-1/2" long flange ball valves
- Two-piece design for optimum adjustment
- Accommodates up to 2 LOTO locks
More Details About Adjustable Flange Ball Valve Lockout
TRADESAFE Adjustable Flange Ball Valve Lock is an efficient solution for preventing unauthorized or accidental operation of flanged ball valves. This valve lockout consists of two parts that seamlessly slide together to enclose the flanged ball valve, ensuring a robust lockout mechanism. Engineered with an industrial-grade polypropylene body, this valve lockout device is exceptionally resistant to cracks and damage, allowing it to withstand even the toughest industrial conditions.
- Part Number: TSAFVLV
- (1) Red adjustable flanged ball valve lockout device; secures 2” to 4-1/2" long flanged ball valves
- Secures gas valves, water valves, and other appropriately-sized flanged ball valves
- Two-piece design for convenient and firm installation
- Accommodates 2 safety padlocks with 3/8" shackle diameter
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Efficient Flanged Ball Valve Lock Design
This valve lock is designed for ease of use and quick installation. It consists of two halves that effortlessly slide together, enclosing the flanged ball valve. The two halves can also be adjusted according to the size of the valve. This ensures that the flanged ball valve remains inaccessible during lockout tagout procedures.
Superior Quality Ball Valve LOTO Construction
TRADESAFE adjustable flange valve lockout device is expertly constructed using industrial-strength polypropylene, known for its exceptional resistance against impacts, cracks, and damage. Moreover, polypropylene exhibits impressive chemical, weather, and temperature resistance. These remarkable qualities ensure that this valve lock can withstand the demanding conditions of an industrial environment for a long time.
Easy-to-Use Flanged Ball Valve Lockout Device
The installation of this flange ball valve lockout can be completed within seconds with no extra tools needed. After removing the valve's handle, position the LOTO device over the flanged ball valve and adjust the two halves by sliding them apart or closer together, depending on the size of the valve. Once the two halves are securely in place, secure it using at least one lockout tagout lock.
OSHA-Compliant Adjustable Flange Ball Valve LOTO
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.