Gate Valve Lockout – 13” to 18” Valve Handle Diameter
- Industrial-grade ABS plastic body
- Locks out OS&Y or rising stem valves of up to 4-⅞” diameter
- Secure with up to 4 LOTO padlocks
- 11/32” padlock hole diameter
More Details About Lockout Tagout Gate Valve
Precision-engineered and well-designed, TRADESAFE gate valve cover lockout effectively isolates hazards and prevents unauthorized and accidental opening of gate valves. It is constructed of tough ABS plastic that is resistant to industrial environments and dependable during lockout tagout operations.
- (1) Highly visible gate valve lockout that fits over with 13” to 18” diameter valve handles
- Compatible with gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and forklift gas
- Enables group lockout tagout procedures
- Valve Stem Hole Diameter: 4-⅞”
- Valve Lock Body Inner Diameter: 18-¼”
- Valve Lock Body Inner Height: 2-¾”
- Body Length: 21-¼”
- ABS Plastic Thickness: ⅛”
- Padlock hole diameter: 11/32”
- Compact for easy carrying and storage
- Chemical-resistant and temperature-resistant; suitable for industrial applications
- Padlocks are not included
- Manufactured and tested to meet OSHA Standard 1910.147 (Lockout/Tagout)
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based and owned industry expert in providing premium lockout tagout supplies
Durable Gate Valve LOTO Device
Made of chemical-resistant, temperature-resistant, and impact-resistant ABS plastic, our gate valve lockout devices can easily keep up with the demands of an industrial workplace. Because ensuring worker safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are durable and highly difficult to damage or tamper with.
Ultra-secured Gate Valve Lockout
These gate valve locks are easy to operate and can be utilized by individuals or teams of multiple people without the need to use multi-lock hasps. It has built-in lockout points that can easily accommodate up to four LOTO padlocks. This and other TRADESAFE lockout tagout devices are made to keep workers safe and reduce or prevent injuries in the workplace.
Adaptable Lockout Rising Stem Valve Device
TRADESAFE gate valve lockouts are manufactured and designed to easily be compatible with different types of valves, including gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and more. These valve locks feature a removable center knockout to allow a perfect fit over OS&Y (Outside Stem and Yoke) or rising stem gate valves. A pincer can be used to remove it.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Valve
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.