Adjustable Gate Valve Lockout – 1” to 6-½” Handles
- Impact-resistant two-piece polypropylene body
- Removable center knockout
- Locks out OS&Y or rising stem gate valves
- Resistant to temperatures of -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Secure with up to 3 padlocks; 3/8" shackle diameter
More Details: Adjustable Gate Valve Lockout Device
Precision-engineered and well-designed, TRADESAFE gate valve cover lockout effectively isolates hazards and can easily fit over a large variety of round gate valves. It ensures to withstand industrial environments and is dependable during lockout tagout operations.
- (1) Gate valve lockout device that adjusts to lockout 1” to 6-1/2” diameter valve handles
- Compatible to lock out gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and more
- Designed with compact size for easy carrying and storage
- Expandable body from 5-3/16” to 6-½”
- Minimum Valve Stem Hole: 2-3/4” x 3/4”
- Maximum Valve Stem Hole: 2-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Body Thickness: 1-5/8”
- Engraved “Danger - Valve Locked Out” on the top body and “Instructions for Use” on the bottom body
- Chemical-resistant and temperature-resistant; suitable for industrial applications
- Padlocks are not included
- Manufactured and tested to meet OSHA Standard 1910.147 (Lockout/Tagout)
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based industry expert in providing premium lockout tagout supplies
Premium Quality Gate Valve LOTO
Our adjustable gate valve lockout is designed and engineered with only the highest standards of quality materials and procedures. It is made of chemical-resistant, temperature-resistant, and non-conductive polypropylene, allowing it to withstand the extreme conditions of an industrial workplace. This adjustable gate valve cover lockout is also made to be reliable in any industrial environment with temperatures ranging from -51 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Versatile Gate Valve Lockout Device
TRADESAFE gate valve lockout devices are manufactured and designed to easily be compatible with different types of valves, including gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and more. This adjustable gate valve lock out also features a central knockout that can be removed with a pincer to fit perfectly over OS&Y or rising stem gate valves.
Durable and Secured Gate Valve Lock
Manufactured with only the highest-quality materials and the tightest tolerances, our adjustable gate valve lockout assures the security needed to prevent unauthorized and accidental opening of gate valves. It can be secured with up to 3 LOTO padlocks, making it suitable for individual or group lockout tagout procedures. Safety padlocks, on the other hand, must be purchased separately since they are not included in this pack.
OSHA-Compliant Gate Valve Lockouts
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.