GHS Pictograms Poster
- Quick guide for GHS Pictograms
- 18" x 24", 16 mil tear-resistant PVC vinyl poster
- Vivid colors with clear & bold texts for prominent visibility
- Convenient holes on top corners for effortless hanging
More Details On Hazard Pictograms Poster
Promoting a safe and secure work environment is a responsibility we take seriously. TRADESAFE GHS Pictograms Poster is a visual testament to our commitment to fostering a culture of safety. With detailed illustrations and concise information, our safety poster ensures that hazard pictograms and their meanings are effectively communicated, reducing the risk of accidents and enhancing overall workplace safety.
- Part Number: TSPOS1; similar industry part number: 133167
- (1) GHS Pictograms Poster made from premium-quality PVC vinyl, waterproof and tough against wear, tear, and abrasion
- Contains comprehensive safety information about the nine GHS hazard pictograms and their meanings
- Efficient training materials for both new employees and experienced professionals
- Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Thickness: 16 mil
- Versatile size and design make it suitable for placement in key areas, such as break rooms, entrances, and equipment stations
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Informative and Easy-to-Understand GHS Label
Navigating through the GHS Hazard Pictograms can be challenging, but TRADESAFE GHS Pictograms Safety Poster simplifies the process. Through universally recognized graphics and concise texts, this safety poster breaks down complex information into comprehensive segments. This visual and textual clarity not only aids comprehension but also helps employees internalize essential concepts, enabling them to make informed decisions that prioritize safety.
Reliable & Resilient GHS Pictograms Poster
Crafted from exceptional quality materials, these GHS Pictograms are built to withstand the rough environment of various industrial workplaces. Whether it's displayed in a bustling factory, an industrial site, or an office setting, the poster's robust construction ensures that it remains an enduring safety resource for years to come.
Hazard Pictograms Poster Designed for Optimal Visibility
Visual aids become significantly more impactful when they exhibit exceptional quality, a characteristic this GHS label safety poster has. Utilizing cutting-edge printing technology, the visuals not only captivate attention but also endure with vibrancy and resistance to fading. This superior print quality ensures the poster's message remains clear and informative, reinforcing its role as a constant reminder to prioritize safety.
OSHA Compliant Workplace Safety Posters
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.