GHS Pictograms Poster
- Displays basic information on GHS pictograms
- Lists the kinds of hazardous energy
- 18” x 24” foldable and tear-resistant PVC poster
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Hanging holes in top corners
More Details About GHS Pictograms Poster
- Shows the nine different GHS hazard pictograms
- Lists the meanings of each pictogram
- Supplements training materials
- Helps employees understand and remember basic and core concepts
- Waterproof and stain-proof
- Resistant to fading, wear, and abrasion
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
Informative and Easy-to-Understand GHS Label
This GHS poster is designed to provide employees and trainees with basic information about the pictograms established by the United Nations Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. While it’s not meant to be a primary reference, it can help employees remember core concepts.
The information presented in this poster is simple and easy for anyone to understand. There are no advanced or complicated concepts, though this poster can help provide a visual reminder of the basic meanings of GHS pictograms.
Durable and Tear-Resistant GHS Pictogram Poster
Industrial workplaces can get quite rough, which is why this GHS hazard pictogram poster is made out of high-quality PVC. This is a material that doesn’t get soaked and thus doesn’t retain water damage. It also does not easily tear, which means that you can bring this poster anywhere without worrying about damaging it.
Convenient-to-Use Workplace Safety Posters
Whether you want to hang it up or bring it with you to job and training sites, this poster will be able to work either way. It has hanging holes that can make it easier to hang up on walls or lockers.
OSHA-Compliant Hazard Pictograms Poster
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.