- (3) Lockout Hasps made of industrial-grade polypropylene material
- Dimensions: 3-½” body length; ⅜” body thickness; 3” shackle length
- Fits on any number of shaft geometries and hard-to-reach locations
- Accommodates up to 6 safety padlocks with a shackle diameter of up to 11/32”
- Corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, chemical-resistant; high resilience to industrial environments
- Padlocks are not included in the pack
- Precision-engineered to meet OSHA Standard 1910.147 (Lockout/Tagout)
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based industry expert in providing premium lockout tagout supplies
Group Lockout Multi Lock Hasp
When using safety lockout hasps, the authorized employee and other employees who are doing service or maintenance must attach their personal lock to the hasp. This way, no individual can re-energize the power source until all workers are done with the maintenance or service.
Durable and High Resistant Plastic Hasp
Made from premium polypropylene, TRADESAFE safety lockout hasps can withstand the rigorous demands of industrial applications. With extra emphasis on designing and manufacturing dependable LOTO devices, these heavy-duty and non-conductive LOTO hasps work better and last longer even with daily use.
Accident Prevention Electrical Hasp
Our lockout tagout hasps come with a “DANGER - Locked Out Do Not Remove” warning label on the front to help facility employees identify and prevent unauthorized access to locked-out machinery, electrical panels, and breaker boxes that are being serviced or maintained.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Plastic Hasp
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.