Complete Breaker Lockout Tagout Kit – 1 Key Per Lock
- 5 clamp-on breaker locks
- 2 universal multi-pole circuit breaker lock
- 4 LOTO padlocks; 1 key each
- 3 chrome-plated steel hasps
- 10 LOTO tags; 17 zip ties
- 1 heavy-duty carrying canvas bag
More Details About Circuit Breaker Lockout Kit
TRADESAFE Complete Circuit Breaker Lockout Kit provides a selection of premium LOTO devices necessary for locking out different breakers safely and securely. Each of our portable breaker lockout kit enables workers to perform efficient LOTO procedures whenever and wherever necessary. Specifically designed for safety, our industrial-grade breaker lockout devices included in this LOTO kit are well-engineered to comply with OSHA 1910.147 standards.
- (2) 120/277V clamp-on circuit breaker lockouts
- (2) Universal multi-pole circuit breaker lockouts
- (2) 480/600V clamp-on circuit breaker lockouts
- (1) Oversized 480/600V clamp-on circuit breaker lockouts
- (4) Corrosion-resistant padlocks with thermoplastic uni-body design; 1 key per lock
- (3) Durable hasps with chrome-plated steel jaw & extra thick nylon handles
- (10) Tear and weather-resistant LOTO tags
- (17) Sturdy, self-locking nylon zip ties
- (1) Heavy-duty, brightly-colored carrying canvas storage
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Clamp-on Circuit Breaker Lockouts
- 120/277V: lockable toggle range of up to 5/8" x 1/2"
- 480/600V: lockable toggle range of up to 1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Oversized 480/600V: lockable toggle range of up to 1” x 2-3/4"
Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockouts
- Handle Range: 5/16” to 19/32”
- Padlock Hole: 5/16”
- Lock Body: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
- Steel-Jaw Hasps: 1”
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3”, 32-mil thick vinyl
- Tie hole: 5/16”
Nylon Zip Ties
- Length: 6”
Red Carry Canvas Bag
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 3-1/2"
Durable and Reliable Breaker Lock Kit
Made of chemical-resistant, tear-resistant, and impact-resistant materials, the lockout tagout devices in this complete circuit breaker lockout kit can easily keep up with the harsh demands of industrial environments. Because ensuring worker safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are durable and highly difficult to damage.
Engineered for Safety Lockout Kits
This Breaker Lockout Kit provides the critical devices workers need to perform lockout tagout procedures. With industrial-grade padlocks, hasps, breaker locks, safety tags, and cable ties, this kit is ideal for lockout tagout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program.
Portable Complete Electrical Kit
TRADESAFE’s Breaker LOTO Kit comes with a heavy-duty carrying canvas bag where all included LOTO and breaker lockout devices are stored and organized. The carrying canvas storage keeps devices ready whenever and wherever lockout tagout procedure is necessary. All LOTO devices included in this kit can fit in the highly visible, vibrant red canvas bag; preventing damage and loss.
OSHA-Compliant Lock Out Tag Out Kit
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.