Professional Lockout Tagout Kit – 1 Key Per Lock
- 2 clamp-on, 2 universal circuit breaker lockouts
- 1 gate valve lockout; 1 ball valve lockout
- 1 medium plug lockout
- 4 keyed different red LOTO padlocks; 1 key each
- 2 steel hasps; 1 adjustable cable lockout
- 10 LOTO tags; 20 zip ties
- 1 heavy-duty carrying canvas bag
More Details About Professional Lockout Kit
TRADESAFE Professional Lockout Tagout Kit with 1 key per padlock provides 25 premium LOTO devices necessary for locking out machines and equipment safely and securely. Each of our professional lock out tag out kits enables workers to perform efficient LOTO procedures whenever and wherever necessary. Exclusively designed for safety, our industrial-grade lockout tagout devices included in this LOTO kit are precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 1910.147 standards.
- Part Number: TSK3A; similar industry part numbers: 153672, 1457VE410KA
- (2) 120/277V clamp-on circuit breaker lockouts made of tough polypropylene (red), nylon (black), and stainless steel screw; thumbscrew design for quick and effortless installation
- (2) Universal multi-pole circuit breaker lockouts made of industrial strength nylon and stainless steel screw; thumbscrew design for quick and effortless installation
- (1) Gate valve lockout made of engineering ABS material
- (1) Adjustable ball valve lockout made of resilient polypropylene material
- (1) Medium-sized plug lockout made of abrasion-resistant polypropylene material
- (4) Keyed Different padlocks with stainless steel shackle, red thermoplastic unibody, and brass core cylinder with key-retaining feature; 1 key per lock
- (2) Extremely durable hasps with chrome-plated steel jaw & triple-layered nylon handles; 6 lockout holes
- (1) Adjustable cable lockout with a PVC-coated multi-stranded steel cable
- (10) Tear and weather-resistant PVC vinyl LOTO tags
- (20) Sturdy nylon cable ties
- (1) Heavy-duty, vibrant red polyester canvas carrying storage
- Engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and owned company
Clamp-on Circuit Breaker Lockouts
- Lockable toggle range: up to 5/8" x 1/2"
Crafted from industrial-grade nylon, these clamp-on circuit breaker lockouts offer excellent durability and non-conductivity. This LOTO device features an integrated lockout point and can be installed without needing extra tools. Ideal for standard 120V to 277V single pole circuit breakers.
Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockouts
- Handle Range: 5/16” to 19/32”
These durable breaker locks, engineered with non-conductive nylon, are designed to lock out most modern single and multi-pole circuit breakers, providing effective energy isolation. The Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockouts can be effortlessly installed without the need for tools and come equipped with an integrated lockout point.
- Gate Valve Lockout: suitable for 1” to 2 1/2" valve handle diameter
- Ball Valve Lockout: suitable for 1/2" to 2 3/4" pipes
Specifically designed to provide dependable security, these valve lockouts effectively prevent accidental or unintended re-energizing. Both gate valve and ball valve lockouts are designed to easily clamp over valve handles, ensuring that access is restricted during maintenance and repair activities.
Electrical Plug Lock
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" (inner) x 2-1/8" (across)
- Cord Hole Diameter: 11/16”
- Fits most: 110V up to 125V plugs
This plug lockout is built with a tough thermoplastic shell that withstands weather, chemicals, and liquids, efficiently isolating plugs in harsh industrial settings. Equipped with two locking points, this lockout device enhances security and enables group lockout tagout procedures.
- Lock Body: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
Non-conductive and corrosion-resistant, these locks ensure superior performance even in the most hostile industrial environment. Each LOTO lock features unique numbers printed on both sides for easy identification and tracking. These keyed different locks come with one key per lock.
The solid brass cylinder has a key retaining feature that prevents users from removing the key until the lock is engaged. With a wide stainless steel shackle, these locks can be used in various lockout applications.
- Steel Jaw Hasps: 1”
This Professional Kit has two LOTO hasps included each featuring a 1” chrome-plated steel jaw and non-conductive nylon handles that allow for up to six padlocks to be attached at once. These hasps provide reliable security for a smooth and effective lockout/tagout operation.
Adjustable Cable Lockout
- 6ft L x 5/32" Diameter
Made with a rugged polycarbonate body, this adjustable cable lockout can endure even in the harshest industrial conditions. It features a multi-stranded steel cable that has an anti-UV PVC coating and a high-grade brass cable end for convenient threading through different locking mechanisms. This versatile device ensures reliable lockout of hard-to-reach machines and equipment.
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3”, 32-mil thick vinyl
- Brass Grommet Diameter: 5/16”
These lockout tags are specifically designed for efficient hazard identification and workforce safety. Made from 32-mil thick vinyl, these tags are tear, water, and weather-resistant. The bold and clear “Danger” and “DO NOT OPERATE” labels, and the striking colors enhance its visibility for reliable safety communication.
Nylon Zip Ties
- Length: 6”
With a non-releasable and non-reusable design, these self-locking ties provide a secure and resilient attachment solution. These ties are easy to install by hand and require more than 50 pounds of pressure to unlock, as mandated by OSHA standards.
Red Canvas Carrying Storage
- Dimensions: 9 3/8" x 5 1/2" x 4 5/16”
This Professional Kit comes with a brightly colored carrying bag made of tear-resistant polyester canvas with a durable zipper to keep LOTO devices safe and secure in harsh industrial conditions. It offers ample room to accommodate all the devices included in this kit and a little extra room for a few small items.
Durable and Reliable Lock Out Tool Kit
Made of chemical, tear, and impact-resistant materials, the lockout tagout devices in this professional LOTO kit can easily keep up with the harsh demands of industrial environments. Because ensuring worker safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are exceptionally durable and difficult to damage.
LOTO Kits Engineered for Safety
This Professional Lockout Kit provides the critical devices workers need to perform different lockout tagout procedures. With industrial-grade hasps, breaker locks, LOTO tags with zip ties, safety padlocks, a plug lock, and valve locks, this kit is ideal for lock out tag out applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program.
Portable Lockout Tagout Kit
TRADESAFE’s Professional LOTO Kit comes with heavy-duty carrying canvas storage where all included LOTO devices are stored and organized. This polyester canvas carrying bag keeps devices ready whenever and wherever a professional lockout tagout procedure is necessary. All LOTO devices included can fit in this vibrant red canvas storage, preventing damage and loss.
OSHA Compliance Kit
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.