Keyed Different Lockout Locks with Master Keys - 10 Purple Padlocks - 2 Keys Per Lock
- Rust and corrosion-resistant stainless steel shackle
- Nonconductive thermoplastic unibody
- Key-retaining brass core cylinder
- Matching code on padlock & keys
- Keyed different with (2) master keys
More Details on Keyed Differently LOTO Padlocks
Introducing TRADESAFE Lockout Tagout Locks with Master Keys - a ground-breaking solution for secure and reliable lockout/tagout procedures. Each LOTO lock is masterfully engineered with superior materials to offer unyielding durability, high impact resistance, and minimal conductivity. Designed to champion the harshest industrial conditions, these lockout locks are built for enduring performance and reliability.
- Part Number: TS2MKD10P
- (10) Purple Lockout Tag Out Locks with heavy-duty, non-conductive nylon unibody, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shackle, key-retaining brass core cylinder; 2 keys per lock and 2 master keys per pack
- Included master keys can unlock all locks within the pack; additional packs will have different master keys
- Features 2 sets of labels in English, Spanish, and French; a “Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove” warning label for the front side and a spacious writable label for the back
- Matching code on keys and padlock body; each pair in the pack has a unique code
- Master keys with engraved code matching the first three numbers of the lock and keys in the pack
- Padlock Dimension (L x W x H): 1-1/2" x 3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Lock Body: 1-1/2" x 3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Shackle: 1/4" diameter; 1-1/2" length
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Grade Safety Padlocks
Elevate your safety standards with TRADESAFE Lockout Tagout Locks, crafted with resilient stainless steel shackles offering superior strength compared with lower-quality steel from other brands. Our commitment to quality ensures that our LOTO devices are built from top-notch materials, creating products that set industry standards and weather the toughest industrial environments.
Lockout Lock Designed for Safety
Our lockout tag out locks showcase a thermoplastic body produced from a single injection process that eliminates seams, a testament to a sturdy and enduring product. This lightweight yet durable nylon material is designed to withstand strong impacts, making it an excellent choice for industrial environments. In compliance with OSHA lockout tagout requirements, each TRADESAFE lock out tag out lock has 2 sets of labels in English, Spanish, and French; a “DANGER Locked Out Do Not Remove” warning label for the front side and a writable label to be attached on the back side, aiding in identifying the employee who applied the lock.
Superior Lock Out Padlocks Security
Enhancing the standard keyed different key system, our lockout tagout locks include two master keys per pack, fortifying the security and flexibility of lock management. Padlocks can be unlocked with either their two assigned keys or the master keys for the pack. Having master keys can also prevent delays in lockout tagout procedures caused by lost keys. The high-grade brass core cylinder assures that the key is released only when the shackle is securely locked, ensuring no lock is left unlocked. Embrace an upgraded safety experience with this exceptional layer of security.
OSHA-Compliant LOTO Locks
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want just to be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.