Safety Padlock Lockout Tagout Station – Fits 10 Padlocks – LOTO Locks Not Included
- 10-5/8" x 3-1/8" x 1-5/8" padlock station
- 16 gauge high strength carbon steel material
- 3/16” mounting holes; screws included
- Accommodates up to 10 lockout padlocks
More Details About LOTO Padlocks Rack
Prevent the loss of lock out tag out padlocks and keep the workplace organized with TRADESAFE’s padlock lockout station. Built with tough carbon steel material, this padlock lock out station is made to last and can help improve the execution of lockout tagout procedures in accordance with OSHA standards.
- 1 (One) Industrial-grade padlock lockout tagout station
- 16 gauge hard-wearing red carbon steel construction lock out station
- Keeps safety lockout locks organized and helps prevent padlock loss
- Can be mounted on a wall; screws included
- Screw Holes: 3/16”
- Padlock Holder Holes: 4-3/8" x 3/8"
- Rack Dimensions: 10-5/8" x 3-1/8" x 1-5/8"
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Secured Steel Lock Out Locks Station
Lock out padlocks can be hooked onto the LOTO station and locked to make sure that only authorized employees can have access to these locks. They can also be stored unlocked for easy access whenever necessary. By keeping LOTO locks stored securely in TRADESAFE’s lockout lock station, losing the padlocks can be efficiently prevented.
Systemized Padlock Lockout Station
Keeping safety lockout padlocks organized can save time, help employees keep track of their personal safety padlocks, and prevent mistakes as well as unauthorized use. Mounting this padlock lockout station on a wall in a strategic spot can be beneficial to lockout tagout procedures and routine maintenance and servicing jobs.
Premium Quality Padlock Station
Purchasing reliable tools and accessories made of high-quality materials is a good practice for any business. All TRADESAFE products are made of durable and hard-wearing materials, which means that they can last longer and won’t have to be replaced any time soon.
This lock out lock station is no different. It’s made of carbon steel, a material that’s highly durable and resistant to shock. This station will remain intact, usable, and like new for a long time to come.
OSHA-Compliant Safety Padlock Lockout Station
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.