7–Keyed Alike Grouping Unlimited A – Yellow – 2 Keys Per Lock – Lockout Tagout Safety Padlock Set
Yellow non-conductive thermoplastic lock body
Stainless steel shackle and brass core
Safety cylinder with key-retaining feature
Matching ID code engraved on lock body and key
Each set of padlocks is keyed to match all other Yellow TRADESAFE Keyed Alike Unlimited Grouping A Padlocks
- Grouped unlimited Yellow A
- Each lock is keyed alike with 2 keys per lock
- An American-owned company
- 100% OSHA Compliant
- High resilience to extreme environments
- Lock body: 1 ½” x ¾” x 1 ¾” (LxWxH)
- Shackle: ¼” diameter x 1 ½” tall
- Each set of 7 padlocks are keyed alike and the same as any other TRADESAFE Keyed Alike Unlimited Yellow A Padlock
We strive every day to create the highest-quality products possible. These padlocks are specially designed using the best engineering and material standards. This ensures that you get the optimal combination of strength, corrosion resistance, and minimal conductivity.
Our locks feature a stainless-steel shackle, a precision-engineered and designed non-conductive thermoplastic unibody, and a high-quality brass cylinder. They stand up to heavy use and have come to be the industry standard for a safety lockout tagout lock. Whatever your lockout need is, these locks will be able to offer an additional layer of safety.
TRADESAFE offers lockout tagout safety devices to anyone working in an environment that may be deemed dangerous. We care about the well-being of our customers, so we design and manufacture our products with you and your safety in mind.
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.