Keyed Different Lockout Tagout Padlock Set - 10 Yellow Safety Locks - 2 Keys Per Lock
- Yellow non-conductive thermoplastic lock body
- Stainless steel shackle and brass core
- Safety cylinder with key-retaining feature
- Matching key code engraved on lock body and key
More Details: Lock Out Padlock Keyed Differently
Made with the highest-quality materials, our LOTO padlocks will ensure a higher level of security and will help with OSHA compliance.
- These padlocks are keyed differently with 2 keys per lock
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
- 100% OSHA compliant when used properly
- High resilience to extreme environments
- Padlock Dimension (L x W x H) : 1 ½ in x ¾ in x 3 ½ in
- Lock Body: 1 ½ in x ¾ in x 1 ¾ in
- Shackle: ¼ in diameter; 1 ½ in length
Durable and Reliable LOTO Locks
What sets these lockout tagout locks apart from other padlocks?
Padlocks from other brands use cheaper, lower-quality steel for their shackles. TRADESAFE lockout/tagout lock shackles are made of stainless steel, which is more durable and corrosion-resistant. Stainless steel shackles are much harder to break, thus ensuring that TRADESAFE padlocks are highly secure and reliable.
We spare no expense to make sure that we produce top-of-the-line LOTO devices. Stainless steel may be more expensive, but we don’t hesitate to spend a little more on premium materials to produce only the best possible products.
Engineered for Safety Lock Out Tag Out Locks
The precision-engineered lock body is made of high-quality ABS thermoplastic. This material is lightweight yet durable and resistant to strong impact. It is also resistant to corrosive chemicals, making it an ideal choice for industrial workplaces.
In accordance with OSHA lockout tagout requirements, each TRADESAFE lockout safety padlock comes with a writable label that can help identify the employee who applied the lock.
These locks also come in other five different body colors: purple, green, orange, red, and blue.
Impact-Resistant Lockout Tagout Safety Padlocks
Each TRADESAFE lockout tagout lock comes with a secure and high-quality brass core cylinder. This cylinder is also designed to retain the key when the padlock is unlocked. It will only release the key once the shackle has been locked.
Because of this feature, the LOTO locks offer an extra layer of security. It helps ensure that they will not be accidentally left unlocked.
OSHA-Compliant Keyed Different LOTO Padlocks
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.