Nylon Drum Security Plug With 2 Rubber Gaskets
- Industrial-grade nylon and tough rubber gasket
- Drum lock for drum bunghole, pipe opening, and others
- Two resilient gaskets included expanding from 2-3/16” to 2-3/8" and 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" diameter
- Secure using 1 safety padlock with 3/8” shackle diameter
More Details About Drum Locks
TRADESAFE Nylon Drum Plug Locking Device with expandable rubber gasket provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for securing drum contents; preventing unauthorized access, theft, and contamination. It is masterfully crafted to provide leak-proof lock out of various openings in industrial settings, including drum bunghole, pipe opening, and drainage hole among others. Constructed with a high impact-resistant nylon body and hardwearing rubber gasket, these drum locks ensure maximum security and safety even in the harshest industrial conditions.
- Part Number: TSPPLG; similar industry part number: PNL2
- (1) Drum locking plug made of impact, temperature, and chemical resistant nylon body; tough, expandable rubber gasket
- Features two extremely durable gaskets: one expands from 2-3/16” to 2-3/8" and from 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" in diameter.
- Secures various openings such as drum bunghole, pipe opening, drainage hole, and other plug holes
- Provides air and water-tight seal for leak-proof security
- Accommodates 1 LOTO lock with up to 3/8” shackle diameter
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Precision Engineered Drum Locking Plug
Crafted from industrial-grade nylon and reinforced by a robust rubber gasket, TRADESAFE Drum Security Plug demonstrates an impressive resistance to both physical impacts and temperature extremes. It's designed to withstand the harshest of industrial environments, offering exceptional durability. Moreover, this lockout tagout device features an eye-catching red color for quick identification, an ergonomic wingnut handle for easy and firm turning, and a compact design for efficient safety & security whenever and wherever needed.
Exceptionally Versatile Drum Locks
This drum plug locking device sets itself apart with its versatile application. Each package includes two different gasket sizes, expanding to fit a variety of opening diameters, making it a highly adaptable tool for different industrial settings. The small rubber gasket stretches from 2-3/16” to 2-3/8" in diameter while the larger one stretches from 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" in diameter. Whether it's a drum bunghole, a pipe opening, or a drainage hole, our device is engineered to deliver a leak-proof seal.
Hassle-Free Drum Lock Installation
TRADESAFE drum security plug stands out with its straightforward installation and secure operation. Simply remove the existing plug seal or cap, install the device, and twist the wingnut until a leak-proof seal is created, complete the lockout procedure with a safety padlock. Removal is just as effortless - release the safety lockout lock and turn the handle counter-clockwise. This easy-to-use design doesn't compromise security, ensuring a firm lockout every time.
OSHA-Compliant Drum Locks
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.