Portable Safety Padlock Storage – Fits 12 Lockout Padlocks
- 5-3/16” (height) x 5/8" (thickness)
- 3/8" padlock station hole diameter
- Industrial-grade engineering nylon material
- Ergonomic handle for efficient grip and comfort
- Accommodates up to 12 padlocks
More Details About Portable Padlock Holder
Prevent the loss of lockout tagout padlocks and keep the workplace organized with TRADESAFE’s padlock station. Built with premium and rugged engineering nylon material, this padlock lockout station is made to last and can help improve the execution of lockout tagout procedures in accordance with OSHA standards.
- 1 (One) Wear-resistant portable lockout tagout station for LOTO locks
- Tough engineering nylon material construction
- Keeps padlocks organized and helps prevent loss
- Ergonomic handle designed for efficient grip and optimum comfort
- Can be easily carried and transported as needed
- Dimensions: 5-3/16” (height) x 5/8" (thickness); 3/8" hole diameter
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Efficient Lock Station Design
TRADESAFE Portable LOTO lock station has an ergonomic handle that enables it to be comfortably carried by hand even when it is fully loaded with lock out padlocks. The grip is molded to rest conveniently and securely in the hand. With its highly efficient design, our portable lock out station can be carried by hand or hung from the belt. Either way is comfortable and allows you to carry up to 12 LOTO locks without taking up much space.
Portable Padlock LOTO Station
Go anywhere in your facility without losing track of a single lockout tagout lock. This efficient padlock station allows you to essentially carry an entire padlock station wherever you go. You’ll be able to easily and quickly install safety lockout padlocks on any machine or equipment, regardless of where it is.
Ultra Durable Lockout Station
Nylon plastic is a strong and hard-wearing material that can take a lot of rough handling. You can load this padlock storage with lock out tag out padlocks and the material will not bend, break, or crack from the weight. It can last for a long time and can easily handle all the rigors and demands of industrial workplaces.
OSHA-Compliant Portable Padlock Lockout Station
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.