Standard Ball Valve Lockout – 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” Pipe Diameter
- Rust-resistant hardened steel valve lock
- Works with 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” pipe diameter
- Single-piece design for convenient installation
- Secure with up to 7 LOTO locks
More Details About Ball Valve Lockout Device
TRADESAFE Ball Valve Lock provides a highly effective solution for preventing unauthorized or accidental operation of ball valves. It firmly locks out ball valves with a pipe diameter ranging from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". This valve lockout exemplifies a simplistic yet effective design as a single-piece lockout tagout device. Engineered with a hardened, powder-coated steel body, this ball valve lockout can endure even in the most hostile industrial conditions.
- Part Number: TSLSBV; similar industry part number: 65669
- (1) Red standard ball valve lockout device; secures valves with 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" pipe diameter and 6” valve handle length
- Fits over valve handles with a maximum thickness of 7/16”
- Works with quarter-turn ball valves and other appropriately-sized gas and water-regulating valves
- Single-piece design for convenient and firm installation
- Accommodates 7 safety padlocks with 3/8" shackle diameter
- Developed and tested to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Extremely Durable Valve Lockout
TRADESAFE Ball Valve Lock is meticulously developed to meet the highest standards of quality, both in terms of materials used and manufacturing procedures. Each ball valve lockout device is constructed using hardened steel, known for its exceptional strength and durability. To further enhance its longevity, a powder-coating finish is applied, offering superior resistance against corrosive substances. At TRADESAFE, workforce safety is our top priority, which is why we ensure that our products are not only robust but also resistant to damage and tampering.
Efficient and Secure Ball Valve Lockout
This valve lockout is designed as a single, solid piece, eliminating the risk of losing any removable parts. Installation can also be done in seconds with no additional tools needed. Place the ball valve handle in the off position, effortlessly slide the device over the handle, and once it securely attaches, apply at least one LOTO lock for a comprehensive lockout
Group LOTO with Ball Valve Lock
TRADESAFE Ball Valve Lockout is equipped with seven lockout points, enabling both individual and group lockout tagout procedures. This means that up to seven authorized workers can securely attach their personal safety padlock to the valve lock, ensuring that the ball valve handle remains in the off position throughout service or maintenance tasks. With this level of security, this valve lockout device ensures optimal safety measures are in place for a range of work scenarios.
OSHA-Compliant Standard Ball Valve Lockout
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.