Lockout Tagout Station - XL
- 14 LOTO padlocks; 2 keys each
- 40 lockout tags and zip ties
- 6 chrome-plated steel hasps
- Solid transparent lockable cover
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate LOTO station
More Details About Lockout Tagout Wall Mount Station
TRADESAFE industrial-grade wall-mounted lockout tagout station (XL) is a reliable partner for lock out tag out procedures in workplaces of all sizes. It comes with a comprehensive range of OSHA-compliant lock out tag out devices and supplies, each precision-engineered for durability and long-term use. It efficiently stores and organizes LOTO devices, and with a hard-wearing lockable transparent cover, tools are protected from unauthorized use. LOTO stations enable workers to conveniently access necessary tools whenever and wherever needed. Engineered with ultra-durable polycarbonate, our Lock Out Tag Out Station can endure in any industrial environment.
- Part Number: TSTN1; similar industry part numbers: 153687, 1484BP410ES, 1484BP1106
- (1) Striking yellow polycarbonate lockout tagout station; resilient transparent lockable cover
- (14) Corrosion-resistant red padlocks with non-conductive thermoplastic unibody and key-retaining brass core cylinder; 2 keys per lock
- (6) Heavy-duty hasps with chrome-plated steel jaw & triple-layered nylon handles
- (40) Tear and weather-resistant PVC vinyl LOTO tags
- (40) Sturdy nylon zip ties
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and owned company
Wall-Mount LOTO Board
- Dimensions: 22-1/4" x 16” x 2-5/8"
This wall-mount station is constructed with industrial-grade polycarbonate that is widely recognized for its exceptional chemical resistance and remarkable strength. Equipped with hooks and compartments designed to securely store an array of lockout tagout devices such as padlocks, hasps, and tags, this station provides safe and convenient storage. With a vibrant yellow color, this LOTO board ensures high visibility allowing for optimal placement in a central area for quick and convenient access.
- Lock Body: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
Engineered with non-conductive and corrosion-resistant materials, these LOTO locks provide superior performance even in the most demanding industrial environments. For easy identification, each padlock is imprinted with unique numbers on both sides.
These keyed different locks also come with one key per lock and feature key retaining brass core cylinder, preventing the key from being removed until the lock is engaged. With a wide stainless steel shackle, these locks can be used for a variety of lockout applications.
- Shackle Diameter: (4) 1” and (2) 1 1/2"
This Large Lockout Tagout Station comes with 1” and 1 1/2" jaw-diameter lockout hasps. Each hasp features a chrome-plated steel jaw and non-conductive nylon handles that can accommodate up to six padlocks at once. These LOTO hasps provide exceptional reliability and security for an efficient individual or group lockout/tagout operation.
Lockout Tags and Ties
- Tags dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3”, 32 mil thick
- Brass Grommet Diameter: 5/16”
- Cable ties length: 6”
Specifically designed for efficient hazard identification, these LOTO tags are crafted with 32-mil thick PVC vinyl that is tear, water, and weather-resistant. The bold and clear “Danger” and “DO NOT OPERATE” labels, and the eye-catching colors enhance its visibility for reliable safety communication.
These tags come with cable ties that are non-releasable and non-reusable, providing a secure and resilient attachment solution. These ties are easy to install by hand and require more than 50 pounds of force to unlock, as mandated by OSHA standards.
Durable and Reliable Lock Station
Made of weather and impact-resistant materials, this lockout tagout station stocked with premium LOTO devices can easily keep up with the harsh demands of industrial environments. Because ensuring worker safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are extremely durable and exclusively constructed for safety.
Polycarbonate has excellent chemical and impact resistance, allowing this lockout tagout wall mount station to be highly reliable and enduring. It comes with shackle holders and compartments that can safely store various safety tools and devices. With the abrasion-resistant lockable transparent cover, devices stored in this station are protected from dust, dirt, and grime, as well as from unauthorized use.
Lockout Station Engineered for Safety
This extra large-sized LOTO station organizes and provides critical devices near lockout points for workers to perform lockout tagout procedures efficiently. With industrial-grade padlocks, hasps, safety tags, and cable ties, this station is ideal for LOTO applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program.
Highly Visible Lock Out Tag Out Station
With vibrant yellow color, TRADESAFE XL lockout tagout station is strikingly visible and can be strategically mounted near a machine or in a central, high-traffic area. Securely mounting the lockout board through its pre-drilled mounting holes and included screws, combined with its vibrant color and bold labels, this station enables workers to conveniently locate and access LOTO devices immediately.
OSHA-Compliant LOTO Stations
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.