Lockout Tagout Station - XL
- 14 LOTO padlocks; 2 keys each
- 40 lockout tags; 40 zip ties
- 6 chrome-plated steel hasp
- Hard-wearing polycarbonate lockable cover
- Impact-resistant polypropylene lockout board
More Details About Lockout Tagout Wall Mount Station
TRADESAFE industrial-grade lockout station with a wall-mount design is best used for lockout tagout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program. It efficiently stores and organizes LOTO devices, and with a lockable transparent cover, tools are protected from dust, dirt, and grime. Lockout boards aid workers locate necessary tools near certain lockout points. Made with extremely durable polypropylene, our LOTO station is suitable for any corrosive environment.
- (1) Chemical-resistant polypropylene lockout board; polycarbonate lockable transparent cover
- (14) Corrosion-resistant padlocks with thermoplastic uni-body design; 2 keys per lock
- (6) Durable hasps with chrome-plated steel jaw & extra thick nylon handles
- (40) Tear and weather-resistant LOTO tags
- (40) Heavy duty, nylon zip ties
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Wall-Mount LOTO Board
- Dimensions: 22-1/4" x 16” x 2-5/8"
- Lock Body: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
- Lock Shackle Diameter: (4) 1” and (2) 1 1/2"
Lockout Tags and Ties
- Tags dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3”; 5/16 (tie hole); 32 Mil Thick
- Cable ties length: 6”
Durable and Reliable Lock Station
Made of weather and impact-resistant materials, this lockout tagout station with basic LOTO devices can easily keep up with the harsh demands of industrial environments. Because ensuring worker safety is TRADESAFE’s top priority, we make sure that our products are highly durable and exclusively constructed for safety.
Polypropylene is considered to be one of the safest types of plastic, has good chemical resistance, and is extremely durable. This wall-mount station, therefore, is guaranteed to be reliable and enduring. It comes with hooks and compartments that can safely store various lockout tagout devices. With the abrasion-resistant lockable polycarbonate cover, tools stored in this station are protected from dust, dirt, and grime, as well as from unauthorized use.
Engineered for Safety Lockout Station
This extra large-sized LOTO station organizes and provides critical devices near specific lockout points for workers to perform lockout tagout procedures efficiently. With industrial-grade padlocks, hasps, safety tags, and cable ties, this station is ideal for lockout tagout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program.
High Visibility Lock Out Tag Out Station
With vibrant yellow color, TRADESAFE XL lockout station is highly visible and can be strategically placed near a machine or in a central, high-traffic area. Securely mounting the lockout board to a wall through its mounting holes, and with its vibrant color, vivid labels, and accessible storage, this station enables workers to know where to go when they need lockout devices.
OSHA-Compliant LOTO Stations
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.