Lockout Tagout Station - No LOTO Devices Included
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate LOTO station
- Hardwearing lockable clear cover
- 16 1/4" x 12 3/8" x 2 5/8" lockout station
- 5 shackle holders; holds 2 padlocks or hasps each
- Pre-drilled mounting holes, screws included
More Details About Lockout Station Unfilled
Introducing TRADESAFE Lockout Tagout Station - a meticulously designed solution for seamless accessibility and organization of your lock out tag out devices. Carefully crafted with engineering polycarbonate, this lockout center can endure even the harshest industrial conditions. This wall-mounted LOTO station brings lockout tagout padlocks, 'do not operate' tags, and lockout hasps into one centralized location, facilitating more efficient OSHA procedures and augmenting overall workplace safety.
- Part Number: TSTN2UF
- (1) Resilient lockout tagout station crafted from engineering plastic polycarbonate with a hinged lockable clear cover
- (5) Robust shackle holders; each can hold 2 padlocks or lockout hasps
- (1) spacious shelf dedicated for LOTO tags and ties
- Equipped with 4 pre-drilled mounting holes; screws are included for a hassle-free installation
- Dimensions: 16 1/4" x 12 3/8" x 2 5/8"
- Lockout tagout devices are sold separately
- Precision-engineered to meet OSHA 1910.147 standards
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and owned industry expert and reliable safety partner for LOTO compliance supplies
Industrial Strength Lockout Tagout Wall Mount Station
TRADESAFE LOTO Station is constructed with robust, engineering-grade polycarbonate, which promises durability and longevity. It is resilient to wear and tear, further ensuring that this lock out tag out station remains in pristine condition even in the most demanding environments. The transparent cover of the station, which is lockable for added security, shields your tools from potential damage, while also allowing for quick inventory checks at a glance.
Lock Station Designed for Ultimate Organization
The layout of this lockout tag out storage provides ultimate accessibility and organization of LOTO devices. It comes with five shackle holders specifically designed to hold up to 2 safety padlocks or 2 lockout hasps each and a convenient shelf that safely holds up to 30 lockout tags and ties. No more misplaced tools - everything is at your fingertips when you need it most.
Strikingly Visible Lock Out Station
Sporting a vibrant yellow hue, this lockout tagout station commands attention even in the most bustling work environments. Not a single detail has been overlooked - it also features four pre-drilled holes ensuring a smooth and swift mounting process. The hassle-free installation allows you to place this station in a highly visible and conveniently accessible area, fortifying its presence.
OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Station
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want just to be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.